Odoo Website Daily Deals -
The module allows you to create a separate menu for deals and offers, helps you to distinguish between products that are available at discounted pricing. There will be a distinct page on your eCommerce website dedicated to showcasing each deal and promotion.
The deals can be configured in the Odoo backend by the Odoo admin. The desired products with their original and discounted prices can be added. The sale's start and end dates are also added to Odoo.
To create deals and offers price computation and discounting depend upon the price list selected. You simply need to select the price list for the products to show under deals and offers on the website.
Bringing clients to your store and skillfully tempting them to return to your store again might help you create your brand in the market.
Having sales on your website allows you to give your customers a financial advantage over competing stores. They can also assist you in clearing out old inventories to make room for new items at the conclusion of the campaign.
Odoo Website Daily Deals Features
Create various deals and offers
- Create various deals and offers to influence customers to increase sales.
- Multiple deals can be created and shared on this deals page.
Share Deals on the Website
- Share all your deals and offers on a separate page of your website.
- Deals can be seen/shown in a grid view or slider view.
- Individual deals and its offers can be seen on a new page.
User-Friendly to create deals
- This module is a user-friendly module to create deals and offers.
- Deals and offers in the website view can be customized from the back end or front end.
Add Start and End Date
- The sales include a start and end date.
Show the discount on products
- To show the discount on products admin simply needs to add it to a particular deal and offer.
- Admin can apply other offers to the products already having discounts applied.
- The desired products can be added to the sale with their original price and discount price.
Discount According to Price List
- Apply discount on the basis of the pricelist.
Types Of Deals to Feature on your Website
You can create a number of sales for your website to engage customers through various discounts.
- Weekly/Monthly Odoo website Sales are a great incentive to drive customers to your store. The customer returns to your store in search of any running Sales and can make purchases.
- Clearance Sales are what most customers look for these days. Clearance sales are run to make space in your inventory or when you need to offload the old stuff in your stock.
- Clearance sale may allow thin margins but they can help as a customer engagement mechanism for your store.
- A lot of businesses offer Pre-order facility on their website/store. Anticipation plays a crucial role in driving the pre-launch website sale for a product.
- If you expect a great surge in sales of an upcoming product, run Pre-order website Sale to give a taste to a few selected zealous customers and reap the benefits of anticipation marketing
- These sales run year around. There is always some holiday that is around the corner. Moreover, you also need to make space for upcoming trendy products.
- Holiday Sales Deals offer a quick opportunity for big sales as you can keep them running all year. Christmas, Halloween or Hanukkah, they work for every occasion.
Separate Website Sales/Deals Page on Odoo website
- A separate Sales Page is added to the website to keep things organized and avoid hindrance in normal website navigation.
- The Website Sale/Deal page shows all the published Sales in the Odoo.
- The Odoo admin can choose to display the expired Website Sale on the website.
- Each Sale features an appropriate banner and products related to it.
- The products can be shown in the GridView or using a slider.
- The original price and the discounted price is displayed for each product on the Website Sales/Deals Page on the Odoo website.
Importance of showing Expired Deals on your website
- Expired Website Sales displays the message to the customer to make them aware that they cannot participate in the Sale anymore and should come again for another Sale.
- Though expired website Sales do not allow the customer to purchase the products it can serve an effective strategy to bring back the customers to your store.
- Displaying website expired deals and sales on the website provides a view in the missed discount window enticing them to come back and check again for another sale.
- Showing expired Website Sale Banner also provide you with the opportunity to showcase the number good deals you offer to the customer offering another gateway for customer engagement.
Default Configuration settings
- The default configuration settings are introduced to save time while creating the Odoo website Sales.
- The Odoo admin can set default values for various fields such as sales expiry message, Sales view, etc using the default configuration settings.
- The default values are then picked up on creating a new sale.
- The Odoo admin needs to change only the desired values and create a website Sale quickly.
Other Odoo Modules
Dedicated Support For Your Odoo Website Daily Deals Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Website Daily Deals module.
For any query or issue please Create a ticket here
You may also check our other top-quality Odoo Modules.