Marketplace Single Seller Checkout For Magento 2: By using Marketplace Single Seller Checkout For Magento2, Buyer can add only one seller’s product to the cart if condition is enabled by admin. Module allows easy order management to the sellers and admin as well.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module.
Marketplace Single Seller Checkout For Magento2 Features -
- Allow admin enable/disable single seller checkout option.
- Allow to add only single seller’s product in cart.
- Easy to manage from admin.
- During checkout rest seller product will be removed from cart and only single seller checkout will be validated.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
In the marketplace, there are multiple sellers with different offers and discounts for their products and services. So if you are looking for a module which can let your customers to process the discount codes, shipments, and payments separately as per each seller.
Then, using Magento 2 Single Seller Checkout Marketplace Add-on, you can restrict the customers to do the checkout process for each seller separately. This will enable the admin and the sellers to manage their orders efficiently as separate orders and invoices will be generated for different sellers.
Admin Setting from the Admin-Panel
After the installation of this module, admin will do the setting for enabling this module. Admin will set “YES” under the “Configuration” tab and then the result will be reflected on the front-end.
- Admin will set the option to “YES” for enabling the module.
- After enabling the module, this module will work for all the seller's product.
When any customer will add products from multiple sellers and if this add-on is enabled from the back-end then at the shopping cart page, customer will get an alert message at the top that customer can add any single seller's product at a time.
In the cart, particular seller's product will be added and checkout will be done for those products only. If previously in the shopping cart, some other products are added from different seller, then also single seller's product will be accepted and validated.
- Checkout will be done for single seller only at a time.
- Customer gets an alert message when customer adds products from various sellers.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Single Seller Checkout For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/