Using Magento 2 Stripe, customers can easily and securely make online payments. Stripe is a PCI-compliant payment system that allows customers to make online payments securely. Using this module, the admin can also use the Stripe Payment Gateway for Magento 2 in Live and as well as in Debugging mode. Now Stripe also supports SCA i.e., Strong Customer Authentication
Note- For the proper workflow of this payment module, go to your Magento 2 root folder and run below command from the terminal:
composer require stripe/stripe-php
Highlighted Features of Magento 2 Stripe Extension
It is one of the best and secure way to make the online payment as Stripe has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider.
Secure to Use
Using this module, the admin can allow their customers to pay securely as Stripe never has access to card data at all.
Webhook is a method of altering the behavior of a web page, or web application, with custom callbacks. The admin can Generate Webhook and get the data from their store which can be analyzed from the Stripe dashboard.
Now stripe support SCA i.e., Strong Customer Authentication.
Stripe Plugin Partner
Stripe is a simple and powerful way to accept payments online. Millions of businesses—ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies—rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments securely and expand globally.
Webkul is proud to be associated with Stripe in developing customized payment gateway solutions for e-commerce stores, marketplaces, and mobile apps.
- Stripe is available to businesses in over 35 countries.
- Accept all major debit & credit cards, wallets, local payment methods.
- Supports processing payments in 135+ currencies
- Stripe meets the most stringent industry standards for security. Stripe is also audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
What’s the use of Stripe Payment Gateway For Adobe Commerce?
Well, providing a safe, secure, fast and reliable payment option to the customers is the priority of every online store owner. It helps the store owner to build a strong relationship between the customer and the store. Using Magento 2 Stripe Payment Gateway, the admin can facilitate their customers with one of the best payment methods in the industry i.e., Stripe. Using this the customers can easily and securely pay for online orders.
Easy to Manage - Admin End
The admin can easily manage the module from the back end. From the admin panel, the admin can -
- Set the title, and display name to show on the front end.
- Select the debug mode as Sandbox or Production.
- Enter the API Publishable and Secret key.
- Upload the image that will be displayed on the checkout page.
- Select the applicable countries for the stripe payment.
- Set the minimum and maximum order total for the use of stripe payment.
- Sort the order for the stripe payment method to display on the front-end.
Easy to Manage Refund Process
The admin can easily manage refund process from the admin panel and refund it to the customers.
- The admin can do the online refund to the customers using this payment module.
- A refund can be made when the admin creates the Credit Memo for the particular invoice.
- The admin can also check the refund amount from the stripe dashboard.
- The customer can also see the refunded amount from the customer dashboard.
The admin can generate the webhooks to analysis the data. Using the Stripe Payment Gateway for Magento 2
- The admin can generate webhook data from the admin panel.
- The admin can analysis the activities which are done by the customers from the Stripe dashboard using the webhook.
- The admin can sign in to the Stripe dashboard, and see the data generated using the webhook
Easy Checkout Process
The customers can easily and securely make the payment using the Stripe and complete the order.
- The customers can easily add the products to the cart and then process further with the Stripe payment gateway to complete the order.
- The customers can complete the checkout process using the Stripe payment gateway.
- The customers can see the image, uploaded by the admin while placing the order.
- The customer can enter the card details and make the payment to complete the order.
Magento 2 Stripe Extension - Features List
- Working with stripe supported currencies.
- Allow buyers to pay using all cards that the Stripe supports.
- Working with the latest Stripe API.
- Use Payment Intents API to build dynamic payment flows.
- Support -SCA (Strong Customer Authentication).
- The payment process is compatible with 3D security.