Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento 2: Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento 2 module allows admin and sellers to provide their own custom fixed rate shipping method for shipping products.
Sellers can set the shipping rate and can also set the minimum order amount for free shipping. With the help of this module, the admin can choose whether the shipping calculation will be based on product or vendor.
Shipping charges can be altered according to the products with respect to their vendor’s stores distributed across the globe.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace module. To use this module you must have installed first Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace module.
Select Applicable Countries
The admin can set the applicable countries for shipment.
The admin and seller can set the minimum order amount for free shipping.
Seller shipping Cost
The admin and the seller can set the fix rate shipping for their products.
Sellers can enter the tracking number for the shipment.
What Is The Need Of The Fixed -Rate Shipping Module?
Sometimes customers do not place the order due to higher shipping charges, showing incorrect shipping address, higher handling fee, etc. so fixed rate shipping help to overcomes these limitations, the admin and seller can set their own custom shipping for their products to provide the best customer service.
The admin easily configure the shipping method as per requirement -
- The admin can select allowed countries for shipping.
- The display error message can be set if shipping is not available.
- The admin can set the default minimum order amount for free shipping.
- The admin can set the shipping based on sellers or products.
The admin can set default fixed shipping cost or order amount for free shipping. If sellers have not set any Fixed Rate for their products then the admin defined default Fixed shipping cost will act.
Generating Invoice, Tracking ID & Shipping Slip
The seller can generate the invoice. After generating an invoice, the seller can set the tracking number, shipping details then order status will be complete.
- The seller can add the tracking id and shipping detail.
- The seller can download the invoice slip and shipping slip for that particular order and can even print both the slips.
- The seller can download many shipping and invoice slips just by entering a date(to and from).
The seller can configure fixed rate shipping from the front-end only for their products. If the seller does not configure the fixed rate shipping then default admin shipping cost will be applied.
- The seller can set the fixed shipping cost for their products.
- The seller can also set the minimum order amount for free shipping.
- The seller can check the quantity of the sold item.
- The sellers can also generate the shipment from their panel.
Buyer will have this shipping method on the checkout page if enabled from the back-end.
- Buyer will be charged a “Fixed Shipping Price” for the shipping method.
- Easy to checkout with fixed rate shipping as here no need to fetch data through APIs.
- The seller can set a minimum shipping cost for his/her buyer as per requirement.
- Only allowed countries' customer will be able to see this method.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento 2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Complete Features List
- Enable or disable fixed shipping module status.
- Display front-end title and name for fixed shipping.
- Show error message when fixed shipping is unavailable.
- Select the applicable countries for the fixed shipping.
- The admin can set a default fixed shipping rate for the marketplace.
- Calculate fixed shipping rate according to vendor or product.
- Set the minimum order amount for availing free shipping.
- Sellers can enter the tracking number for the shipment.
- Create an invoice, credit memo, send an email to a customer.
- Debug mode is available for testing purpose.
- Fixed shipping add-on works with multi-store.
- Supports multiple languages translations.
- The module source code is open for customization.
Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento 2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/