Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento 2: Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento 2 module allows admin and sellers to provide their own custom fixed rate shipping method for shipping products. Sellers can set the shipping rate and can also set the vendor's free shipping amount.
With the help of this module, the admin can choose whether the shipping calculation will be based on product or vendor. Shipping charges can be altered according to the products with respect to their vendor’s stores distribution across the globe.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace module. To use this module you must have installed first Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace module.
Complete Features List
- Enable or disable fixed shipping module status.
- Display front-end title and name for fixed shipping.
- Show error message when fixed shipping is unavailable.
- Select the applicable countries for the fixed shipping.
- The admin can set a default fixed shipping rate for the marketplace.
- Calculate fixed shipping rate according to vendor or product.
- Set the minimum order amount for availing free shipping.
- Sellers can enter the tracking number for the shipment.
- Create an invoice, credit memo, send an email to a customer.
- Debug mode is available for testing purpose.
- Fixed shipping add-on works with multi-store.
- Supports multiple languages translations.
- The module source code is open for customization.
- The admin can enable or disable this shipping method from the back-end.
- Admin can set the “Default Shipping Rate”, “Name”, “Title”, “Allowed Countries” and “Error Message”.
- After the order is placed, the admin can see all the orders for any particular seller by going to “Manage Seller” tab.
- Admin can enable or disable this add-on.
- Admin can set a limit after which the shipping will be free.
- Admin can set the default shipping rate from the back-end.
- Admin can set the default shipping price as desired.
Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping - Seller Management
Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping - Seller Management Using Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping seller can set the fixed shipping rate from the front-end. After the order is placed, the seller can go to “My Product List” and view the “Quantity Sold” for that particular order. On clicking on the “Quantity Sold” number, the seller can see the product with “Invoice” option.
- The seller can check the quantity of the sold item.
- The seller can set the fixed shipping rate from the front-end.
- The seller can set the order amount above which the free shipping will be applied.
Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping - Buyer's End
- Buyer will have this shipping method on the checkout page if enabled from the back-end.
- Buyer will be charged a “Fixed Shipping Price” for the shipping method.
- Allow using Fixed rate shipping.
- Easy to checkout with Fixed Rate Shipping.
Generating Invoice, Tracking ID & Shipping Slip
The seller can generate the invoice. After generating an invoice, the seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “Complete”. The seller can download the invoice slip and shipping slip for that particular order and can even print both the slips.
Even the seller can download the bulk invoice and shipping slips. After going to “My Product List”, the seller can click on “Download Invoice Slip” or “Download Shipping Slip”, then enter a date (to and from) and then can download the slips.
- The seller can cancel the order.
- The seller can set the tracking id and shipping detail.
- The seller can download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- The seller can download many shipping and invoice slips just by entering a date.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento 2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento 2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/