Prestashop WorldPay Payment Gateway - Worldpay is a very popular payment service provider. With the help of Prestashop WorldPay Payment Gateway, admin can provide an incredible payment method to the customers. Buyers can pay for their orders through this payment gateway. Admin can refund the amount fully or partially to the buyers in case the buyer asks for a refund.
Prestashop WorldPay Payment Gateway Features -
- A new payment method is available to the buyers while placing an order.
- Admin can use this module for test mode as well as a live mode as per the requirement.
- Admin has to provide the API keys as per the mode selected.
- Admin can view the list of orders whose payment is made through Worldpay in a new tab “Worldpay Transactions”
- Admin has an option to refund the order amount to the customers.
- Admin can select the refund type – full or partial.
- Admin can make the refund with an amount which is less than or equal to the total amount paid by buyer for any order.
- Admin can view the refund information in the Worldpay transaction Tab.
- Customer will be redirected to the Worldpay 3DS page to authenticate the cardholder and complete payment.
Module Configuration -
After successful installation of module admin will have to fill the below details-
- Test Service Key
- Test Client Key
- Live Service Key
- Live Client Key
Admin will have the option to select the payment mode that is "Live" or "Test".
Customer End Flow-
- Once the module is configured properly, buyers can view the WorldPay payment gateway to make the payment for their orders.
- The buyer has to fill the card detail to make the payment via WorldPay Payment Gateway.
- Once the customers fill in their card details and pay with Worldpay, they would be redirected to the Worldpay 3DS page.
- Once the cardholder is authenticated and a request is submitted the order will be processed and customers would be redirected back to the order confirmation page on the store.
WorldPay Transactions and Refund Option- -
After successful installation of the module a new Tab that is "WorldPay Transaction" will be added in the Back-Office.
After clicking on «Worldpay Transactions», Admin can view the list of all those orders whose payment has been made via Worldpay Payment Gateway.In the transaction list, there will be an option for a refund for each transaction entry. On clicking the Refund tab, Admin gets an option to select the type of refund. Admin has two options to make the refund to the buyer : Full Refund or Partial Refund.
Prestashop WorldPay Payment Gateway Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com