Authenticate your website with Odoo Website Store Locator!
As digitalization has enhanced online shopping, it has helped many online store owners to improve their businesses. But, local merchandising is also essential to become available to nearby customers. So, the module lets you locate your physical store on Google Maps and let customers touch and feel the products in real.
According to Google, 88% of people who searched on their smartphones visited the store within a week. Hence, local and online store have their importance and benefits, which they offer to the customers and merchants.
Further, by adding location, you not only sell online and offline but also improves your website ranking, gain customers' trust, make the physical store more efficient, and offer insights about your store.
Why Do We Need A Store Locator?
- Enhancing the local trading of that results in increased sales.
- Efficiently locate all your stores on Google Maps.
- Customers can instantly get their products and services without waiting for them.
- Saves shipping cost of the products, thus, making customers happy and helping to retain them.
- Customers can touch and feel the product before buying it online.
- It helps in increasing your website’s authenticity in front of customers.
- Attracts new users who are not involved in online shopping, so you make more profits than regular.
- You can highlight your stores through markers.
Benefits of Store Locator?
- Customers can quickly locate the store to view products in real.
- It helps you attract new users that can turn into potential customers.
- It makes you earn profits from those customers too who are not involved in online shopping.
- It saves the shipping cost, which attracts customers and eventually results in heightened sales and profits.
- Customers can directly communicate with you in case of any query.
Odoo Website Store Locator Features
Allows To Highlight Location On The Odoo Website
- The module allows you to add the location on your Odoo Marketplace.
- You can locate your store address on Google Maps from the backend.
Allows Customers To Locate Your Store Location In Odoo
- Customers can locate your location that is available in their neighborhood.
- They can readily find all the store locations on Google Maps using a marker.
Set The Configuration For The Default Map
- You can set the configuration for Google Maps from the backend.
- You can set the map settings either on Auto mode or in Manually mode.
Let Your Address Visible In Their Odoo Marketplace Profiles
- It also shows your address in Google Maps on the frontend of your website.
Manage the configuration from the Odoo backend
- Set the Google map settings from the backend.
- Set the Google map either in auto or in manual mode.
- Define the radius for the search from the backend.
- Choose the map type from the available options.
- Set how much the customer can zoom in or out on the map.
- Activate or deactivate the location on the website with just a click.
- Add Google Map API to access some of the features of the map.
View the locations of the store at the frontend
- As shown, customers can see the store location on the frontend.
- Customers can even locate the address on the Google map itself.
- Add the address of multiple stores on the map from the backend.
- Click on any address to view its location on the map.
- Users can search for a store through the search bar.
- The map helps users locate the store quickly and reach it for buying products.
- Add store by providing their latitude and longitude.
Also, check other Odoo Mobile Apps-
Odoo Website Store Locator-
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for Odoo Website Store Locator.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE
You may also check our other top-quality Odoo Extensions.