Marketplace DHL Shipping For Magento 2: Marketplace DHL Shipping For Magento2 module provides DHL Shipping service for shipping the products worldwide. This shipping method is most trusted shipping method in terms of cost, product delivery and now it is available with the Webkul Magento2 Marketplace.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Shipping title name
The admin can set the shipping title name that will display in the front end
The admin can display the custom logo on DHL shipping label
The DHL shipping the rate will be calculated from the seller’s address.
The seller can add an address, vat, tax information on the invoice and packaging slip.
After the installation of this shipping module, admin will configure this module. For the configuration, admin will do the following steps:
- Admin can enable or disable the shipping module.
- Admin can put the module in the Test Mode.
- Admin can set the title of the Shipping module.
- Admin can allow the sellers to add custom logo in the DHL Shipping label.
- Admin can enter the error message which will be displayed on the checkout page.
Using this shipping module, seller can manage the shipping from their end. Seller can generate the invoice. After generating invoice, seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “complete”.
- Seller can set the tracking id and shipping detail.
- Seller can cancel the order.
- Seller can generate the DHL label after checking the checkbox.
Generating Invoice And Shipping Slips
Seller can download the invoice slip and shipping slip for that particular order and can even print both the slips. After going to “My Product List”, seller can click on “Download Invoice Slip” or “Download Shipping Slip”. Even the seller can download the bulk invoice and shipping slips by going to “My Order History”, then enter date (to and from) and then can download the slips.
- Seller can download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- Seller can download many shipping and invoice slips at once.
Buyer will have this shipping method on the check out page, if this shipping method is enabled from the back-end. On the checkout page, under the shipping method, buyer will have various “Allowed Shipping Method”, which admin has selected from the back-end.
- Buyer can see this shipping option on the checkout page.
- Choose any “Allowed method” for product shipment.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace DHL Shipping For Magento2 Features -
- Admin can enable or disable Marketplace DHL Shipping method.
- Admin can set the Marketplace DHL shipping title name that will be shown at front end.
- Admin can display custom logo on DHL shipping Label.
- Admin can allow sellers to save his/her DHL Credentials.
- Admin can allow sellers to display company logo on DHL shipping Label.
- DHL shipping rate will be calculated from seller's address.
- Seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- Seller can download DHL Shipment Label in PDF format.
Marketplace DHL Shipping For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/