Marketplace DHL Shipping For Magento 2: DHL shipping is a global Logistic solution that leads the market with its various services. This extension will integrate the DHL shipping method in the multi-vendor website. The DHL API will allow dynamic freight calculation. The module allows the management of the company logo on the DHL shipping label. Thus, with this integration, the store owner and seller both take advantage of the standardized shipping method.
Please Note - This is a marketplace add-on, so to use this module you must install Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module first.
Shipping title name
The admin can set the shipping title name that will display in the front end
The admin can display the custom logo on the DHL shipping label
The DHL shipping rate will be calculated from the seller’s address.
The seller can add an address, vat, tax information on the invoice, and packaging slip.
The Admin can set handling fees can be calculated on a fixed rate or percentage rate and Handling fees can be applied to Per order or Per package.
Free Shipping Amount Threshold
The Admin can enter the free shipping threshold amount and if the amount in the cart is greater than or equal to the entered threshold amount then for that order shipping charges will be free.
Why Use DHL Shipping in the e-Commerce website?
Any e-Commerce website is incomplete without the integration of a shipping method. The placed orders must be shipped safely to the destination address for the customer to take advantage of it. The DHL Shipping provides the best service to the customer and adds value to the store.
DHL Integration with Website
The incorporation of the shipping method can add great utility to the website. It gives an edge to the store owner and seller in delivering a quality service to the customer.
- The admin can control the addition of the custom logo in the shipping label by sellers.
- The connection of store owners DHL account with that of the website makes integration possible.
- Addition of the shipment handling fee to manage the sensitive products.
- Choose among the shipping methods allowed when DHL shipping is active.
- The facility of error message displays when the method is missing.
Seller Shipment Invoice Manager
Using this shipping module, the seller can manage the shipping from their end. The seller can generate the invoice. After generating the invoice, the seller can set the tracking number, shipping details, and save it. Now the order status will be “complete”.
- Generation of tracking id and shipping detail.
- Order Cancelation by sellers.
- The seller can generate the DHL label after checking the checkbox.
Generating Invoice And Shipping Slips
The seller can download the invoice slip and shipping slip for that particular order and can even print both the slips. After going to “My Product List”, the seller can click on “Download Invoice Slip” or “Download Shipping Slip”. Even the seller can download the bulk invoice and shipping slips by going to “My Order History”, then enter the date (to and from), and then can download the slips.
- The seller can download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- The seller can download many shipping and invoice slips at once.
DHL Shipping Option
The buyer will have this shipping method on the check out page if this shipping method is enabled from the back-end. On the checkout page, under the shipping method, the buyer will have various “Allowed Shipping Method”, which admin has selected from the back-end.
- The buyer can see this shipping option on the checkout page.
- Choose any “Allowed method” for the product shipment.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of the e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Marketplace Mobile for Magento 2
A product that is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace DHL Shipping For Magento 2 Features -
- Admin can enable or disable the Marketplace DHL Shipping method.
- Admin can set the Marketplace DHL shipping title name that will be shown at the front end.
- Admin can display a custom logo on DHL shipping Label.
- Admin can allow sellers to save his/her DHL Credentials.
- Admin can allow sellers to display the company logo on DHL shipping Label.
- DHL shipping rate will be calculated from the seller's address.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- The seller can download DHL Shipment Label in PDF format.