Marketplace Seller Auction for Magento 2: Marketplace Seller Auction module allows the feature for marketplace seller’s product by which seller can add auction in their product so that buyer can bid on the product.
At an auction, competitive bidding nature of the potential buyers means that the product's selling price often exceeds the expected value of the product. This will increase the profit levels of any business.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module first.
This feature allows email notification option to Admin, seller, outbid buyer.
Multiple auction type Supported
Set Automatic, Reserve, Incremental Auction for seller’s product.
Multiple Product type supported
The Simple, Downloadable and Virtual products can be added.
Set Auction Date & Time
The seller can set the start and stop date and time for the product.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
Using Marketplace Seller Auction for Magento 2 module, you can convert your marketplace into an online auction place. This could be a most effective way for marketing your products and can gain maximum sales profit.
In an auction, the buyers will help you to determine the true market value of your product. Because it allows the customer to bid on your products and buys the product at the bid price.
Both seller and admin can add an auction for the products. While auctions, the seller can sell antiques, paintings, rare collectibles, and expensive items online. The seller can even add/edit auction and manage auction easily.
Auction Product Page
The auction product page shows the buyer details like the – Current bid amount, count-down timer for the auction to end, minimum and maximum quantity that can be purchased, box to enter the bid amount, and the bid now button.
Apart from this, the buyer can also see the bid details like – Available time for the offer, Bid rule applicable on the product, normal and automatic bid list is also visible to the customer.
The buyers can find the below details on the product page -
- Current bid amount. Count-down timer for the auction to end.
- Minimum and maximum quantity that can be purchased.
- A box to enter the bid amount.
- Available time for the offer.
- Bid rule applicable on the product.
- Normal and automatic bid list.
Winner Message on product Page
After the customer has won the bid, the customer will receive an email confirming the same. The buyer can go to his account section and proceed further to buy the product with the bid amount.
- The winner will receive an email confirming the same.
- The buyer can purchase the product for the Bid price.
- The buyer can see the Winner message on the product page.
Magento Marketplace Seller Auction module provides the standard Auction. This type of auctions is often used by the auctioneers. In this the auction will be very simple bids will start and the highest amount bidder will win the auction.
- Admin has the feature to enable/disable the Auction.
- Admin can show/hide bidder's name, auction price, current bid price.
- Admin has the feature to show/hide auction details.
- Admin can show winner message at the front-end when the winner has been decided and bid will end.
- Allow edit/delete option for Vendors.
- Admin can enter the Auction rule. It displays at bid report page.
Magento2 Marketplace Seller Auction module provides the Increment Auction. In case of Increment Auction, a bid will be raised each time. It is predetermined based on the current high bid.
In incremental auction if any bidder places a bid, then the current price will increase with incremental price. Like if you are the first bidder and place a bid of $30. Then current bid becomes $40 ($30 + $10 incremental price).
No one can place a bid less than $40. Let's explain this using an example. The Increment bid is the amount by which a bid will be incremented each time the current bid is outdone. Increment bid amount setting will be done by admin and seller.
Store owner can also enable or disable the Automatic Auction option with automatic bidder details, price, bidders, outbid messages. Let's understand about Automatic Auction.
- When you(buyer) place an automatic bid with the maximum amount that you want to pay for the product.
- The other bidders don't know about other bidder's automatic bid if disable by admin.
- The other bidders place bids on based on the current high bid. bid will be placed until the bid meets the reserve price or until it expires.
- If another bidder places the same maximum automatic bid or higher, then you will be notified by mail, so that you can place another bid.
- If Your maximum bid is not exceeded by another automatic bidder or current bid, then you will win the bid at the current bid.
Reserve Auction & Email Notifications
In reserve auction sellers can sell products if the bid price will match or exceed the reserve price. In case of Reserve price, if the bid price of higher bidder is less than reserve price then no one will win the auction.
In the email notification option, admin can enable/disable email notification for admin, seller, outbid buyer, autobid to owner etc.
- Admin can set the global reserve price for reserve auction.
- Winner will be the one who has given a highest bid which will match or exceed the reserve price.
- Allow admin to enable/disable the email notification for admin, seller, outbid buyer.
- Allow admin to enable/disable the email notification for autobid to outbid autobid buyer.
- Allow admin to enable/disable the email notification for autobid to owner.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento 2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Complete Features List
- This module allows the auction feature for marketplace seller’s product.
- Incremental, automatic and reserve auction option set by the admin.
- Sellers can also enable or disable the different auction options for their products that have been allowed by the admin.
- Admin can enable or disable email notification option to admin, seller, outbid buyer.
- If user bid will be outbid then the user will notify automatically.
- Winners will be notified by email via admin.
- Date time picker for date and time selection.
- Edit and delete feature for product auction.
- Multi-lingual supported/ all languages are working including RTL.
- Compatible with multi-store.
Marketplace Seller Auction For Magento 2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/