Marketplace Split Cart For Magento 2: By using this module, a buyer can add multiple Seller’s products to their cart with multiple checkout options if Marketplace Split Cart is enabled by Admin. This module helps to checkout from multiple sellers but at a time only a single seller’s checkout will work. After this buyer can checkout for the selected products which still exist into the cart.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Magento2 Split Cart Marketplace Add-on Features -
- Buyer can add multiple seller’s products to their cart.
- Admin can enable/disable the Marketplace Split Cart option.
- During checkout rest seller product will be removed from the checkout and only single seller’s checkout will be validated.
- Easy to manage from Admin.
- The cart will be divided based on sellers, i.e., let's say if buyer adds three products from 3 sellers then the cart will be split it among three carts based on sellers like Etsy or other popular online marketplace does.
- Existing Shipping methods will work in this case that means admin don't need to use any additional shipping modules as after the cart split checkout will work like standard single seller checkout and shipping will be calculated based on existing shipping method.
- Existing payment methods will work in this case that means admin don't need to use any additional payment modules as after the cart split checkout will work like regular single seller checkout
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
Processing and managing an order which has multiple products belong to different sellers in a single checkout session might be confusing. Also, the shopping cart looks a bit compact.
So to overcome this problem, one can use Split Cart Marketplace Add-On. This will divide the cart based on the number of sellers like if a customer adds products belong to four different sellers, then the cart will get split into four. This way customers can add multiple seller's products to their cart and place order separately for each seller. And the buyer can choose different payment and shipping options as per each seller. The customer can also use different shipping addresses according to the different seller.
Split Cart Management -
When you have multiple products from different sellers, then the shopping cart looks a bit compact. So for this issue, the cart should split according to the sellers, and we have an exact module which splits the cart according to the seller called as magento2 marketplace split cart.
- The admin will enable this feature from the back-end of the marketplace for splitting the cart having different seller's product.
- Buyer can add multiple seller's products to their cart.
- The admin can enable/disable the Marketplace Split Cart option from the back-end.
- Supports existing shipping methods.
- Supports existing payment methods.
Split Cart Checkout Process -
Magento2 Marketplace Split Cart checkout process is very simple as only one payment is done at a time. There will be different products from various sellers in the cart, but at the time of payment, a single seller's payment will be validated, and other seller's product will be in the cart only.
This module helps to checkout from multiple sellers, but at a time, only a single seller's checkout will occur.
Split Cart Shipping Process -
In Magento2 Marketplace Split Cart, there is no need to install new shipping modules. This add-on is compatible with all shipping methods modules, and the shipping rate will be calculated based on the existing shipping method only. By using this add-on, a buyer can add various seller's products to their cart. This module supports all existing shipping method that means admin don't need to use any additional shipping modules.
Split Cart Payment Process -
Magento2 Marketplace Split Cart works with all the payment method and checkout of each product will work like normal single seller checkout. In the case of Magento Marketplace Split Cart payment process, existing payment methods will work that means admin don't need to use any additional payment modules.
Benefits of Magento2 Split Cart Marketplace Add-on -
Split Cart is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace. It helps the buyer to add multiple products of different sellers to his Cart, and at the time of checkout the buyer has to proceed checkout differently for each seller, or we can say the cart page will show different checkouts of different sellers.
An efficient way to manage Orders - The Split Cart add-on of Magento2 Marketplace will facilitate the order management system. By this add-on, the generation of Invoices, Shipment, Credit memo can be managed separately which will be very much efficient for handling orders.
Hassle Free Shipping -By this add-on, shipment can also be facilitated. Buyer can choose different shipping methods for different sellers. If in case buyer is ordering 3 products of different seller and one of these 3 products is very much important and the buyer needs it urgently so he can easily choose express 1 day delivery for that product only and normal shipping for other products so that he doesn't need to give extra cost for express shipping for those 2 products which are less important, which will cause a saving of money to the buyer.
Clear Payment Options -By split cart, add-on payment option is very much benefited. It is very much helpful for the buyer as well as admin too.
Using this add-on buyer can choose from different payment options for different sellers. Like in case a seller is providing COD, and other sellers are not providing this payment option in that case buyer can select cod for that seller and other payment option for others.
The seller can also be benefited because he won't need to use any other payment module because in the cart the checkout is separated and works as normal single seller checkout.
Impressive Discount Handling -Different seller gives a different type of discount to their buyers like discount coupons, credit points and much more. So those discounts can be easily processed at the cart page with the help of Split cart.
Effortless Returns - Split cart is very much beneficial at the time of returns. It is very easy for the buyer, as well as sellers, to workout, returns efficiently. If a buyer needs to return a product, then he can easily place a return request to the store with the order number, and as split cart generates a different order number for different seller, then the return request can be easily processed by the seller.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento 2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on the move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Split Cart For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/