Opencart Marketplace Report System - Opencart marketplace report system allows sellers and admin to see their reports for sales, products, income, and transactions graphically in Marketplace. Admin and sellers can see the report for sales, product, income, and transactions.
Admin can see the reports for any particular sellers. Also, reports can be seen in four types of chart pie chart, donut chart, bar chart, and bilevel chart.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Report module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Opencart Marketplace Report System Features
- Admin/Sellers can view report for sales.
- Admin/Sellers can view report for income.
- Admin/Sellers can view the report for the product.
- Admin/Sellers can view the report for the transaction.
- Sales report can be generated on the basis of orders, revenue and no. of quantity.
- Product report can be generated on the basis of quantity and revenue.
- Income report can be generated on the basis of total amount, remaining amount, paid amount, seller amount, and admin amount.
- Transaction report can be generated on the basis of the transaction amount.
- Admin can view the report of complete Marketplace.
- Admin can view the report for a particular seller.
- Admin/sellers can see four type or chart view.
- Admin/sellers have many options to filter the report.
After installation of the module admin can configure the module to enable it. Admin can also select the type of chart allowed to show the reports.
- Admin can enable/disable the report system.
- Admin can select the types of chart allowed to show the report.
Reports for Sellers
After the module is enabled sellers can check the reports from their account section. Sellers can check different reports in a different chart view. Sellers can filter the report according to date, product, order status, etc. A seller can see the report in the donut chart, bilevel chart, pie chart, and bar chart.
- Sellers can check their sales report.
- Sellers can check their income report.
- Sellers can check their product report.
- Sellers can check their transaction report.
- Sellers have the options to filter the reports.
Reports for Admin
Same like sellers admin can check their reports from the admin section. Admin can also see the reports in a different chart view. Admin can check the report of any particular seller from their account. Also, they have many other options to filter the reports.
- Admin can check the report of any particular seller.
- Admin can check their sales report.
- Admin can check their income report.
- Admin can check their product report.
- Admin can check their transaction report.
- Admin has the options to filter the reports.
Dondolo Shop - Based out in Kampala, Uganda, Dondolo does online and offline selling to individuals, companies, NGOs, and local & foreign government agencies.
It deals with mobiles, gadgets, computers, electronics, fashion, auto spares, and other categories.
Learn how a complete e-commerce marketplace solution is built for web, mobile & POS channels and also helping sellers to manage their physical stores.
Additionally, the hyperlocal marketplace system is integrated which enables local shop owners to sell products to nearby customers quickly.
JoDealz is the unique online shopping website and APP in Jordan, it provides a distinctive purchase experience, as the user finds all his needs from the latest fashion designs, electronics, family, home, sports, books, and car accessories.
JoDealz is an integrated and electronic mall that gives you the best electronic shopping without any trouble.