Prestashop Stripe Recurring Payment Gateway - Collection of payment on daily/monthly/yearly basis for the subscribed products directly from the customer’s stripe account is now possible with the use of prestashop stripe recurring payment gateway.
Admin can create and synchronize stripe subscription plans on prestashop store and these plans can be assigned to products to make them a subscription based product. Based on the subscribed plan, recurring transaction will take place from the buyer’s Stripe account. Admin can also make either partial or full refund of the order amount to the buyer.
NOTE - Prestashop Stripe Recurring Payment Gateway module is compatible with SCA(Strong Customer Authentication).
Prestashop Stripe Recurring Payment Gateway Features -
- Recurring payment from the buyer’s stripe account take place as per the subscribed plan.
- Admin can use the module either in test or live mode, as per the requirement.
- Provide the API keys according to the mode selected.
- Specify whether the created stripe plans will be deleted from the stripe.com on uninstalling the module or not.
- Create the stripe plan on store itself, which will automatically synchronized to admin’s stripe account.
- Admin can also synchronize the stripe plan from stripe account to prestashop.
- Specify the plan ID and name while creating plan. Plan Id will be unique for every plan.
- Admin need to specify the amount & the duration of the subscription plan.
- Can also add the trial period of the plan. The duration will start after the completion of trial period.
- Admin can also edit/delete the subscription plan.
- Admin can assign plan to products in two way.
- With a new tab in the new/update product page, admin can assign any plan to the product.
- Admin can assign products with or without combinations to the subscription plan.
- Admin can update/delete the assigned plan from the product.
- View the separate list of transactions made through Stripe Payment Gateway.
- Admin can either refund full or partial amount to customer for their order.
- While refunding the partial amount, admin can specify the amount less than or equal to the amount paid by buyer.
- Admin can view the list of subscribed customers.
- Admin can also cancel the subscription of any customer.
- Buyer can view the subscription details on product page.
- Subscription is only possible through stripe payment gateway.
- Customer will now have the option to save the credentials, so that customer need not to enter credentials again while making the transactions in future.
- Stripe Payment Gateway supports Mastercard,Visa, American Express, JCB,Discover.
- Easy to manage as control never leaves the merchant site while making payment that normally happens with other payment gateways.
- Admin can view the subscription detail in the buyer’s order detail page.
Stripe Plugin Partner
Stripe is a simple and powerful way to accept payments online. Millions of businesses—ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies—rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments securely and expand globally.
Webkul is proud to be associated with Stripe in developing customized payment gateway solutions for e-commerce stores, marketplaces, and mobile apps.
- Stripe is available to businesses in over 35 countries.
- Accept all major debit & credit cards, wallets, local payment methods.
- Supports processing payments in 135+ currencies
- Stripe meets the most stringent industry standards for security. Stripe is also audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
- Admin needs to have their account on Stripe Payment Gateway from where admin will get the APIs Keys and fill them in the module configuration.
- Then admin can create stripe subscription plan on prestashop store itself which will be directly synchronized on admin’s stripe account.
- After creation of plans admin has to assign stripe subscription plans to products, so that products can become subscription based product.
- There will be two new options “Subscribe” and “One Time Purchase” on the product page (for subscription based products)
- Once the user visited the product page, the detail related to the subscription plan will be visible to them.
- Also, the customer can view subscription plan details from category page by clicking on “Quick View” button on a product.
- Once the customer proceed to purchase the product, the stripe payment gateway will be available to purchase the subscription based product.
Prestashop Stripe Recurring Payment Gateway Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com