Marketplace Aramex Shipping for Magento 2: By using this, Admin can provide Aramex shipping method for shipping products. Under the module, the seller will be able to have Aramex shipping for their products. The admin can also set the COD rates for the shipping methods. The shipping charges are based on the shipping products weight and the buyer's address.
Aramex shipping is an international express, mail delivery, and logistics services company from the middle east. Aramex is the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world, and now it is with the Webkul Marketplace.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module first.
The seller can easily configure the shipping module with a minimum number of steps.
Multiple Shipping Methods
The admin can enable multiple International and Domestic shipping methods.
Shipping Label Generation
The seller can generate Aramex shipping label.
Provides COD Option
This module provides a (Cash on Delivery) COD option where the admin can define the shipping rates.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
As Aramex is one such best shipping providers in the world which is fast, reliable and trusted by millions of customers around the globe. Using the Aramex shipping marketplace add-on, now you can allow the sellers to provide this shipping method for shipping their products to the customers.
Aramex shipping method will calculate the freight dynamically. The sellers will be able to generate the Aramex shipping label and can easily manage their orders from their account panel and can download the invoice and shipping slips. And, can also generate the tracking ID by which the buyers can track their shipment.
Aramex is a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions. This module Marketplace Aramex Shipping For Magento2 will allow the sellers to provide Aramex shipping method for shipping their products to the customers. After the installation of this shipping module, admin can configure this module.
- Admin can enable or disable the shipping module.
- Admin can put the module in the Test Mode.
- Admin can set the title of the Shipping module.
- Admin can enter the error message which will be displayed on the checkout page.
Using this shipping module, the seller can manage the shipping from their end.
- The seller can enter his own Aramex credential if allowed by admin.
- This allows each seller to have a unique shipping credential.
- The seller can generate the invoice for the Aramex shipping.
- After generating an invoice, the seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it.
- Once the seller has generated the invoice, the order status will be “complete”.
- The seller can generate the Aramex label after checkout.
- The seller can even download the invoice and shipping slips for the desired date range.
- Buyer will have Aramex shipping method on the checkout page if this shipping method is enabled from the back-end.
- On the checkout page, the buyer will have various shipping methods, which admin has allowed from the back-end.
- On the cart page, the buyer can enter the zip code, and the shipping methods will be displayed.
- Once the shipping address is entered, the Aramex shipping with price is displayed.
- Buyer will have the shipping price based on a calculation of buyer’s shipping address and the weight of the product.
- The buyer can choose any allowed method for product shipment which is enabled by the admin from the backend.
Complete Features List
- It will allow admin to enable or disable Aramex Shipping method.
- Admin will be allowed to set the Aramex shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- The source code is fully open and easy to use.
- Aramex label can be generated by the seller.
- Dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
- Seller is allowed to manage his order from his account.
- Seller will add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- Seller has the ability to enter the tracking ID by which buyer can track their order.
- Seller will be able to print Invoice of an individual order.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento 2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Aramex Shipping For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/