Marketplace Aramex Shipping for Magento 2: By using this, Admin can provide the Aramex shipping method for shipping products. Under the module, the seller will be able to have Aramex shipping for their products. The admin can also set the COD rates for the shipping methods. The shipping charges are based on the shipping product's weight and the buyer's address.
Aramex shipping is an international express, mail delivery, and logistics services company from the middle east. Aramex is the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world, and now it is with the Webkul Marketplace.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of the Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module first.
The seller can easily configure the shipping module with a minimum number of steps.
Multiple Shipping Methods
The admin can enable multiple International and Domestic shipping methods.
Shipping Label Generation
The seller can generate the Aramex shipping label.
Provides COD Option
This module provides a (Cash on Delivery) COD option where the admin can define the shipping rates.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
Aramex is one such best shipping provider in the world which is fast, reliable and trusted by millions of customers around the globe. Using the Aramex shipping marketplace add-on, now you can allow the sellers to provide this shipping method for shipping their products to the customers.
Aramex shipping method will calculate the freight dynamically. The sellers will be able to generate the Aramex shipping label and can easily manage their orders from their account panel and can download the invoice and shipping slips. And, can also generate the tracking ID by which the buyers can track their shipment.
Integrating Aramex Shipping
The admin can easily configure the Aramex Shipping, which helps the customer to get better and reliable shipping to the customer. The admin will be able to set the following section for the Aramex Shipping module:
- The admin can set the shipping to enable/disable depending on the requirement.
- The custom shipping title can be set as desired.
- To add the Aramex account, the admin needs to fill the following details like the Aramex Email, Aramex Pin, Aramex Password, Aramex Account Number, Aramex Entity, Country Code, and Weight Unit.
- The admin can choose the shipping methods (both International and Domestic) that will be available to the customer.
- The admin can also enable the Aramex Cash On Delivery payment method.
- The admin can charge additional custom charges for the Aramex COD.
- The admin will be able to specify the countries in which the shipping is needed to be enabled.
- The admin can choose whether the seller can add the seller’s Aramex account or not for the shipping.
- The admin will be able to add the handling fees for the shipments.
- The admin can even set the debug option as yes or no.
Aramex Cash On Delivery
In the Aramex COD, the Aramex Delivery agent will be able to collect the order amount on behalf of the admin or seller.
- The admin will be able to enable/disable the Aramex cash on delivery options for the products that are being shipped through the Aramex.
- The admin will be able to set the custom instructions for the Aramex Shipping.
- The admin can set additional COD charges for using the Aramex COD option.
- The Aramex COD option will be availed by the customer when the Aramex Shipping is selected for the product order. Note: The Aramex COD will work for domestic shipping methods only.
Using this Aramex shipping module, the seller can manage the shipping from their end as well.
- The seller can enter their Aramex credential if allowed by admin.
- If allowed, each seller will be able to add their own unique Aramex shipping credentials.
- The seller can generate the invoice for the Aramex shipping.
- The seller can set the tracking number for the orders having Aramex Shipping.
- The seller can generate and print the label for the Aramex shipping.
- The seller can even download the invoice and shipping slips for the desired date range.
Customer End Benefits
The Aramex Shipping module will allow the customers or buyers to have a more secure and reliable option for the shipment of their products.
- On the checkout page, the buyer will have various Aramex shipping methods, which admin has allowed from the backend.
- After the order’s shipping address is added, the Aramex shipping with the price is displayed.
- The buyer will be able to avail of the Aramex COD for the Magento Aramex shipping.
- The buyer will have the shipping price based on a calculation of the buyer’s shipping address and the weight of the product.
- The buyer can choose any allowed Domestic or International shipping method for product shipment, which is enabled by the admin from the backend.
Complete Features List
- The admin will set the Aramex shipping method name which is visible at the frontend.
- If the admin enables it, the shipping rates are tabulated as per the volumetric weight of the package.
- The seller can generate the Aramex label.
- This module help tabulate the freights rates dynamically.
- The sellers are allowed to manage the order from their respective accounts.
- The admin can add COD rates with this shipping method.
- The seller will add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- The seller can generate the tracking ID by which the buyers can track their order.
- The seller can print the invoice for individual orders.
- The code is fully open and easy to use.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of the e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento 2
A product that is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Aramex Shipping For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/