Opencart Marketplace Hyperlocal System - With this module, the customer can order from the nearest local stores available. The system asks the customer to add their location and according to that location, a list of sellers becomes visible to the customer, The customer can select a particular seller and add its products to the cart. The sellers can provide the service as Delivery/ pickup depending upon the availability.
Also, the facility of a single/ multiple seller checkout is available for the customer. They can checkout with multiple seller’s products. The customer will select the hyperlocal shipping in case of a delivery service tag.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Hyperlocal System supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Add multiple shipping rates and locations of the products.
Check seller availability as per the locations.
Check products availability as per the locations.
Choice Of Delivery
Select the preferred delivery time slot.
Customers can select a product from the seller profile page and the sell page.
Checkout With Multiple Seller Products
Customers can checkout with products belongs to multiple sellers.
The product will appear in the popup screen, thereby reduces the buffering time.
Services Available Delivery/ Pickup
The seller can set the service tag as Delivery or Pickup.
Set Default Location
Will pick up the default location if entered by the admin.
After selecting the product the profile of the seller can be seen.
Manage The Radius Limit And Google Map API Keys
The module has flexible settings to configure the module easily -
- Enable/disable the module as per the requirement.
- Set the desired heading for the location model which will be visible to the customers.
- Define the radius and under which the sellers will be visible to the customer.
- The admin will manage to provide the single/ multiple seller checkout facility to customers.
- The admin can sort the products by location or by alphabetical order
Checkout With Multiple/ Single Seller Product
The customers can checkout with the products that belong to multiple.
- A very rare feature of multiple seller checkout is also provided in this module.
- Customers can navigate to any of the seller’s profiles for adding the product.
- The customer can check the respective seller’s name for each product in the cart.
- The customers can satisfyingly add any of the seller’s products without any hassles.
Add Delivery Location
As the module supports the hyperlocal system, the customer will add the location.
- The customer can simply add the location in the field by typing the area.
- All the similar locations will be visible in the dropdown making it easy for the customer to select them.
- Customers can also add any other location, in case of sending the product to some other person.
- The sellers will be displayed as per the location added by the customer.
- A message will be visible on the screen in case the location is not added for customer convenience.
- Customers will see the default location added by the admin.
In the marketplace hyperlocal system, the customer buys the product according to their location. Therefore, shipping plays the most important role. The sellers can -
- Add the multiple shipping rates.
- The shipping rate is defined on the basis of the distance between the seller and the customer's location and the weight range of the product.
- The shipping price can be added using a CSV file.
- It can even configure a default flat rate shipping for their products.
Define Shipping Location
In the hyperlocal system, the customers check whether the products can be shipped to their location or not before buying products.
Therefore, the sellers need to define their available locations.
- The sellers need to define their locations where they can ship and sell the products.
- The sellers can add multiple locations.
- The sellers can manage and remove their added locations.
- The admin can add the location on behalf of sellers.
- The seller and admin will set the service tag as Delivery/ Pickup.
- Customers will get the product delivered or pick up the order from the store depending on the service type of store.
Delivery Time Slot
Delivery time slots feature let the customers choose their own delivery day when they want to receive the orders.
This will offer choice and convenience to the customers for the delivery of their orders -
- The sellers can configure the start and end time for the delivery time slots of each day of the week.
- The sellers can set the status of the slots as Open and Close as per the choice.
- Time slots will be visible on the product page to the customers.
- The customers can also view the shipping method and delivery time slots details in their order information.
Detailed Product Description Appearance
On the front-end, the customers set their location and accordingly see the available products and sellers in their location -
- The customer can check the seller's availability in their location.
- The customer can check the product's availability in their location.
- The customer can enter their location and buy products from the nearest seller's store.
- The customer can also change their location.
- Product details preview as a popup that requires less buffering and no page navigation.
Delivery/ Pickup The Order
The module provides the leverage to the customer for receiving their orders as per their convenience:
- The seller can add the product sharing process as Delivery or Pickup.
- The admin can also mention this on behalf of the seller.
- The customer will pick up the order directly from the store for the sellers having a Pickup option.
- The customers will get orders delivered to their doorsteps from the store for the seller's set option as Delivery.
- The type of product sharing will be done depending on the location added.
View Product From Multiple Pages
- The method to access the product by customers is quite better and easy for the customers.
- The customer can access the product from the seller profile page.
- Product selection will be done as per the seller to compare the features and cost.
- The customer can also add products to the cart from the Sell page.
Set Price Distance Wise
Here the seller can add the price between two locations above the base price.
- Set price can be added manually between the two locations.
- Price can be added by the file upload.
- Files supported are XML, CSV, XLS.
- It can be updated whenever needed by the seller.
Complete Features List
- Allows delivering seamless services on time.
- The customer can enter their location and buy products from the nearest seller’s store.
- Also, the customer can also change their location.
- The customer can check the seller’s availability in their location.
- Customers can check the product’s availability in their location.
- The seller can add multiple locations.
- Also, the seller can add Hyperlocal flat rate shipping.
- The seller can add the shipping price using a CSV file.
- The seller can configure the delivery time slots for their products.
- Delivery time slots let the customers choose their own delivery day when they want to receive the orders.
- Admin can also add multiple locations.
- The admin can add shipping on behalf of sellers using a CSV file.
- Admin can add radius unit and range which will be used to search the seller from the customer’s location.
- The seller and the admin will manage the Delivery/ Pickup for customer orders.
- The admin can allow the customer to process the Single or Multiple seller checkout.
- Customers can check the available sellers on the Homepage.
- Product details previews in the form of the popup so take lesser time to view and no navigation is required.
- This module is also working on multi-store.
- Admin can sort the product by location or in alphabetical order.
- The seller can set the price for locations between pickup and drop location.
- Admin can add the location of their store and can show their product if the location is added by the admin.
Dondolo Shop - Based out in Kampala, Uganda, Dondolo does online and offline selling to individuals, companies, NGOs, and local & foreign government agencies.
It deals with mobiles, gadgets, computers, electronics, fashion, auto spares, and other categories.
Learn how a complete e-commerce marketplace solution is built for web, mobile & POS channels and also helping sellers to manage their physical stores.
Additionally, the hyperlocal marketplace system is integrated which enables local shop owners to sell products to nearby customers quickly.