Opencart Marketplace Delivery Time Slots : : Opencart Marketplace Delivery Time Slot module will allow the sellers to set the delivery time slots for their orders. Customers can choose their preferred delivery day and time for their order at the time of checkout. After the customers have completed the purchase they can see their selected day and time slot in their order history. If somehow the seller has forgotten to set the delivery day and time slots then the default admin set delivery day and time slots will be used.
Opencart Marketplace Delivery Time Slot Features -
- Admin can set the Allowed Days for the Sellers.
- Admin can Set the Minimum Required Days to Process the Order.
- Admin can Set the total Number of Slots At Checkout For Each Seller.
- Admin can set the Delivery Time Slots that will be used if the Seller forgets to input his own Delivery Time Slots.
- Sellers can Set/Update the Minimum Days To Process an Order.
- Sellers can Add and Delete the Delivery Slots with the Start Time, End Time, and the Delivery Day.
- Sellers can View and Delete their Delivery Order List.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will go to the admin panel to configure the module. Here the admin will be able to -
- Enable or disable the module for use.
- Set the allowed number of days for the sellers.
- Set the minimum required days to process an order.
- Set the total available slots at checkout for each seller.
- Set the default delivery time slots.
After the admin has configured the module, the sellers will get two menu option under their account menu - Delivery Time Slot(to create and delete the slots) and Delivery Orders(to check and delete the delivery time slot orders placed). Using these two menu options the sellers will be able to -
- Set/update the minimum days to process an order.
- Add/Delete delivery time slots.
- Check & delete their delivery time orders that are placed by the customers.
The buyer will add his products to the cart and at the time of checkout, he will be able to see the available delivery days and time slots available. The customer can select any of the slots that are available for the respective product. After selecting the slot the customer can checkout.
- Customers can select the delivery time slot at the time of checkout.
- Delivery slots will be displayed according to the sellers.
- Customers can find the details of the delivery time slots in their order history.
Opencart Marketplace Delivery Time Slot Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/