Prestashop Marketplace E-Store - Social Promotions - With billions of users on Facebook, sellers can now drive a lot of traffic to the marketplace store. With the help of our module, sellers can integrate their products to their Facebook fan page. Customer can go through seller products on Facebook itself and can even add the product to the cart, wishlist or can share. Admin can customize the Facebook fan page template as per the requirement.
- This module is an add-on of marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace.
- To use and have the functionality of prestashop facebook shop module, it is necessary to have SSL certified website as Facebook do not allow linking of any website without SSL certificate.
- From now on, you can create tabs only on those Facebook pages which have 2000 or more followers or if you app has been whitelisted by Facebook.
Prestashop Marketplace E-Store - Social Promotions Features -
- Seller can link their products to Facebook.
- Seller needs to have Facebook developer account.
- Seller has to specify the APP ID & secret key to configure the module.
- Seller need to have “Fan page” on their Facebook account.
- Seller has to link the module to their Facebook account by adding “Facebook Canvas” and “Page Tab” platforms.
- Seller has to make the APP live so that it is visible to all publicly.
- Seller can have full control on their Facebook fan page.
- Seller can change the template theme and shop setting.
- Seller can enable/disable the display of default Prestashop slider.
- Seller can enable/disable the display of new arrivals on Prestashop store.
- Seller can enable/disable the display of best sellers on prestashop store.
- Seller can enable/disable the display of recommended products.
- Seller can enable/disable the display of subscription block.
- Seller can enable/disable the display of footer category block.
- Seller can enable/disable the display of footer block.
- Seller can enable the top banner, if the slider is disabled.
- Seller can enable/disable the display of the category banners.
- Seller can change the color of the theme.
- Seller can change the color, style and size of the theme font.
- Seller can change the color of the fonts used in header.
- Seller can change the footer color as well as footer font size.
- Seller can also change the text message used in the footer.
- A new button to restore the default facebook shop configuration setting is added.
How is this module helpful to you?
The easiest and fastest way to get your targeted audience engaged with your product is by starting a Facebook page.
Using PrestaShop’s easy-to-use Marketplace E-Store- Social Promotions module, your sellers can now sell their things directly on their Facebook Fan page.
The sellers can modify the look and feel of their Facebook store like change theme colors, font colors, font sizes, and display sliders on the Facebook shop page.
How to Create a Fan Page on FB?
If your sellers want to integrate their products to their Facebook fan page, then the very first thing that they need to do is to create the Facebook Fan Page.
To create that, follow the steps below:
- Login to Your Facebook Account and go to the “Create Page” option.
- It will ask you to choose a page category. You can get started with ‘Business or Brand’ that will allow you to showcase your products or services or you can go for ‘Community or Public Figure’ to connect with people from your group or club.
- Choose “Business or Brand” and further specify your page name and add a category to describe your page.
- After that, simply click on Get Started, and you are all set.
In order to start using this module, the seller need to do the following configurations:
- Enter Facebook APP Id
- Enter Facebook Secret key
- Copy/Paste the URL
- Preview Custom Template
- Simply, link your store to Facebook Store
Customize your Facebook Shop Page -
The module gives your sellers plenty of options to customize their Facebook Shop Page.
The option includes:
- Adding Home Slider
- Adding Top Banner
- Showcasing your New Arrivals
- Specify the number of days until the product will be considered as New.
- Showcasing your Top Selling Products
- Showcasing the Recommend Products
- Adding the subscription block to get the latest updates
- Adding Footer Category block
- Adding Footer Block
- Enable Category Banners
- Add default Category Banner
Personalize your Facebook Theme -
Well, the sellers can also personalize their Facebook page theme settings as per their needs.
The options given are:
- Set Theme Color
- Set Font Size
- Set Theme Font Color
- Set Theme Font Family
- Set Header Font Color
- Set Custom Message for Footer
- Footer Color
- Font Size for Footer
Prestashop Marketplace E-Store - Social Promotions Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com