Prestashop Marketplace Facebook Shop - With billion of users on Facebook, sellers can now drive a lot of traffic to the marketplace store. With the help of our module, sellers can integrate their products to their Facebook fan page. Customer can go through seller products on Facebook itself and can even add the product to the cart, wishlist or can share. Admin can customize the Facebook fan page template as per the requirement.
Note : To use and have the functionality of prestashop facebook shop module, it is necessary to have SSL certified website as Facebook do not allow linking of any website without SSL certificate.
Note : This module is an add-on of marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
Prestashop Marketplace Facebook Shop Features -
- Seller can link their products to Facebook.
- Seller need to have Facebook developer account.
- Seller has to specify the API keys to configure the module.
- Seller need to have “Fan page” on their Facebook account.
- Seller has to link the module to their Facebook account by adding “Facebook Canvas” and “Page Tab” platforms.
- Seller has to make the APP live so that it is visible to all publicly.
- Admin can have full control on sellers Facebook fan page.
- Admin can change the template theme settings and shop setting.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of default Prestashop slider.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of new arrivals on Prestashop store.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of best sellers on prestashop store.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of recommended products.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of subscription block.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of footer category block.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of footer block.
- Admin can enable the top banner, if the slider is disabled.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of the category banners.
- Admin can change the color of the theme.
- Admin can change the color, style and size of the theme font.
- Admin can change the color of the fonts used in header.
- Admin can change the footer color as well as footer font size.
- Admin can also change the text message used in the footer.
Please refer this link to view the French counterpart of this module : Prestashop Marketplace Facebook Boutique Module
Prestashop Marketplace Facebook Shop Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM