Shipping Availability Check For Magento 2: Shipping Check Module is a solution to set your own shipping rates according to distance. It can show shipping rates by entering pin code or location.
Shipping Availability Check module allows the users to find out the availability of products using the zip codes. The zip codes can be entered on the product page itself, the users don’t require to do the checkout process in order to find out the shipping availability. The admin can add multiple regions and assign these regions to a product from the backend very easily. The saved address details automatically appear in the zip code field for the Logged In users. The recent history of the zip code search for a product can also be viewed by the users. It is very important to know that the product which the user is about to order can really be delivered to its address or not. With the help of this module, the user can find out the product shipping availability very easily.
It is very important to know that the product which the user is about to order can really be delivered to its address or not. With the help of this module, the user can find out the product shipping availability very easily.
Shipping Availability Check For Magento 2 Features -
- It allows the users to know about the shipping availability on the product page.
- The admin can add, edit, view, and delete multiple regions.
- Multiple available regions can be selected for a product.
- Available Regions can be assigned to both new and existing products.
- Every zip code and a region have a unique Id assigned to it for better management.
- Region Status can be enabled or disabled by the admin.
- Zip codes can be updated and deleted by the admin.
- Filter option can be used to search for any specific region or a zip code.
- Shipping Availability Check supports multiple languages and translation.
- The registered users saved address automatically appears in the zip code field.
- The recent history of the zip code search for a product can also be seen by the users.
Shipping / Freight Rate Calculation at Product Page
Shipping calculation at product page gives user a boost to know more about the product price and shipping price calculation also it will reduce cart abandonment. This module also has various advantages as well.
- Reduce Cart Abandonment.
- Enrich User Experience for the buyer.
- Availability to check if the product is available or not under that postal pin/ zip code.
- Increase in sales conversion.
Manage Regions and Zip Codes
The admin can create different regions according to its requirements. A CSV file containing the zip codes can be uploaded for each separate region. Information about all the regions created for the store such as – region Id, region name, status, and region zip codes can be seen.
- Any region status can be changed to either enabled or disabled.
- CSV zip code file can be updated or replaced with another one.
- Filter option can be used for finding any specific region or a zip code.
- The admin can also delete and view all the zip codes of a region.
- A unique Id is assigned to every region & zip code for better management.
- Checkbox option can be used for selecting multiple regions or zip codes.
Assign Regions to a Product
After creating the regions, the admin can simply go to product settings page and select available regions for that product. The admin can use the multi-select menu option to configure the available regions for a product.
- Multiple regions can be selected for a product.
- Available regions can be selected for new and existing products.
Frontend User View
The users can enter their delivery zip code on the product page for checking the product availability. After entering the zip code, a small message will appear as Product is available/not available at (entered zip code).
If a product is available for the entered zip code, the user can go ahead and buy the product. But, if the product is not available for the entered zip code, the user can then look for another product from the marketplace which is available for the same zip code.
- Saved address automatically appear in the text box for a Logged In user.
- The recent history of the zip code search for a product can be seen by the users.
Shipping Availability Check For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/