Prestashop Social Wall Feed - This Module will grab your Facebook wall post automatically. You can display feeds of the post on your Facebook page or profile or group on your website, just put your Facebook Account ID.
Show all the Facebook posts from your selected Facebook page on the store.
Customize Feeds Window
Customize the look of the feeds window using various options.
Show on Multiple Pages
Choose to display Facebook feeds window on various pages of the store.
Show all the friends faces below the cover photo in feeds who have liked the page.
Prestashop Social Wall Feed Features -
- The Facebook wall post will be displayed on the front page.
- Admin can select the position where he wants to display the Facebook Wall Feed at Front End.
- Admin can select the CMS pages where he wants to display Facebook Wall Feed at Front End.
- Admin can hide the cover photo from the header of Wallfeed.
- Admin can set the height and width of the wall.
- Admin can choose to display the custom button on the page or not.
Benefits of Social Wall feed module-
- As we definitely realize that Facebook keeps on being the best social network to set up camp on as a business. It's a flat out easy decision to be on there.
- Gather more leads: Suppose any buyer visits your website and will check out your wall post. He/she will see the likes, posts, comments that will gain his/her trust in your business.
- Showing your Facebook wall feed on your e-commerce business website will increase your brand value which increases the traffic on your website that leads to more sales.
How to Configure the Social Wall feed on your store-
- After successful installation of the module, the admin will have to configure the Facebook wall feed module.
- Admin will have to enter the Facebook page name whose wall feed he/she wants to show on the front end and can set the width and height of the wall feed.
- Option to choose the positions where admin can show the wall feed on their store website like Home Page, left column, right column, etc. He/she can also show the wall feed on the CMS page of the website.
- Admin will have the option to select the languages of the wall feed.
Customer End Visibility-
- Customers can see the Facebook wall feed on the store website on the particular position as set by the admin.
- Customers can see the Facebook page likes, like button, share button, etc.
- Customers can see all the posts of a particular Facebook page like images, videos, etc.