Using this module, the admin can enable a secure and end-to-end payment method on its website. The admin can personalize the headline of the payment option that will be shown to clients on the front end.
The admin can also see who has paid using the MangoPay payment method. Customers can use any MangoPay-accepted payment card, such as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Support the Escrow Wallet
Transfers funds from the escrow wallet to the vendor's MangoPay wallet in CS-Cart.
Payments can be made by using a variety of payment gateways, including bank wire payment methods, Sofort payment methods, and SEPA payment methods.
Through this module, the admin can choose one base currency that will be used as the wallet currency.
Payments are safe and secure
This module allows a safe and secure payment gateway that uses anti-fraud and anti-money processing methods to keep transactions safe.
Why do we need the CS-Cart Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway?
With the CS-Cart Marketplace MangoPay Gateway extension, customers can process payments in one go. Customers can easily use this payment method to place their orders and complete the checkout process. MangoPay is a safe and secure payment gateway that uses anti-fraud and anti-money processing methods to keep transactions safe. The funds are transferred to the admin Escrow wallet of MangoPay, and the admin can transfer the money from MangoPay to its bank account from the store.
Marketplace MangoPay Payment Plugin Configuration
CS-Cart Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway allows customers to make payments through the MangoPay payment gateway.
- Admins can enable or disable payment methods.
- The admin adds the "Bank Details" to manage the bank account details.
- To check the KYC of the vendor in CS-Cart, click on the "KYC option."
- KYC is required to combat fraud, money laundering, and terrorism financing.
- Click on "Escrow Account Balance" to manage the Escrow wallet.
- Click on "Vendor Account Balance" to view and manage the vendors' accounts.
MangoPay KYC User Verification
The customer can complete the MangoPay KYC to ensure that funds transferred through their system were legally obtained and distributed.
- Guest users can also make payments using the MangoPay Payment Gateway.
- Registered customers can checkout without KYC.
- Payments will be automatically split between the admin and the seller after the customer places an order.
- Marketplace sellers can do KYC user verification as well.
Escrow account balance
The admin can transfer funds to the vendors' wallet by accessing the vendor panel by clicking on MangoPay marketplace and selecting the Escrow account balance.
- The store admin can view the Escrow account balance details.
- The admin can see the wallet ID.
- The admin creates a bank payout for the vendor.
- Only the store admin has access to the escrow wallet.
Payment Method Selection: Checkout Page
The module makes payments easy and more convenient for customers. During the checkout process, the customer is able to use the Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway as the payment method in CS-Cart.
- In the transaction list, if the admin sees the remaining amount in the wallet, then the admin transfers that amount into their bank account.
- After successful checkout, the amount goes to the MangoPay Escrow wallet and the CS-Cart seller wallet.
- These payment gateways will be displayed on the checkout page.
- If there is any error during the transaction, the order status will be pending.
Mangopay Technical partner
MANGOPAY helps you accept and organize your payments to grow and internationalize faster and smarter.
Enjoy the benefits that MANGOPAY offers you when you apply through the WEBKUL Partner Portal. Sign up now to get partnership package benefits.
- Special Pricing - Benefit from discounted rates depending on your business type and model. This will differ per platform and you will need to discuss with your account manager.
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager - MANGOPAY Technical Support team will be at your disposal in English, French, and German to help on integrations where needed.
- Social Media Mentions - When your platform goes live with MANGOPAY, they can share it on different social media channels to boost traffic to your website.
- Blog Exposure - MANGOPAY is always looking for new content to share and write about. Do you have a story about your platform or journey to share?