Magento Ajax Cart Basket - Using Magento Ajax Cart module, you can add no. of products into your cart with price and quantity description. This module is Ajax based that means customers don’t need to wait for the page reload at the time of adding the product into the cart. With this module, you can also edit and delete the products from your cart without page refresh.
Magento Ajax Cart Basket Features -
- Add no. of products in your cart without loading the page.
- Updating quantity or removing an item from shopping cart
- Supports both RWD theme and Default theme.
- The code is fully open & you can customize it according to your need.
Magento Ajax Cart Basket Use case-
- First download the Module.
- Copy Or Install the files in their corresponding location in magento_root folder.
- Now Go to System->Cache Management flush all of cache Memory.
Magento Ajax Cart Basket- RWD Theme Workflow
This module supports Responsive Web Designing format. After the installation of this module, user can click on the “Add to cart” option and then “cart basket” appears on the screen with various custom attributes option, quantity and price.
User can view the cart basket at the right-top of the web-page. Here user can edit, delete the added product and can proceed to checkout.
- User will have cart basket option on the screen when they will click on “Add to cart”.
- User can edit the cart and can view the cart on the right-hand of the webpage.
Magento Ajax Cart Basket- Default Magento Theme
Magento Ajax Cart Basket module works fine with the default Magento theme as well. User can click on the “Add to cart” option and then “cart basket” appears on the screen with various custom attributes option, quantity and price.
After adding the product into the cart, updated cart will appear with all the products which the user had added before with quantity and price. In the default Magento theme, cart basket will display three option- “Continue Shopping”, “Update Shopping Cart” & “Clear Shopping Cart”.
- User can add products by clicking on “Add to cart” option.
- The cart basket will have three option - “Continue Shopping”, “Update Shopping Cart” & “Clear Shopping Cart”.
- Cart basket will show total products, quantity and price.
Magento Ajax Cart Basket Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM