CS-Cart Web Push Notification: This impressive add-on allows admin to send push notification directly to browser. The biggest benefit of push notification is the ability to deliver notifications immediately. Unlike emails that sometimes fail to deliver or go to spam folder,its prompt and assured content delivery feature ensures that notifications are for sure delivered to the user. As long as the browser is running, subscribed user gets pop-up message from website without having the site open. This improves the user engagement and retention.
CS-Cart Web Push Notification Features -
- Well integrated with CS-Cart.
- Works well with mozilla firefox and chrome browsers.
- Designed to work with the SSL certificate websites .
- No monthly subscription required to notify customers.
- Unlimited number of customers can subscribe to your site.
- Functionality to create and delete notifications at admin end.
- Option to add icon and target URL for notifications.
- Allows notification to all subscribed user as per the configuration made at admin end.
- Functionality to view and delete the notification logs.
CS-Cart Web Push Notification Benefits -
- No need to have a mobile app to get the benefit of mobile push notifications.Users can subscribe to push notifications right from mobile website.
- You can reach out to those users who are not on your website.
- You can notify your user whenever required.
- If user is offline at the time of sending notification, he will see notification as soon as he comes online and opens the browser.
- Web push notifications don’t need a user’s email or other contact details.
- Prompt and assured content delivery, the moment you click on “Notify”, it will be delivered to the users immediately.
- Push notifications are clickable. So you can send people directly to any URL on your website.
- Drive more traffic to your website.
CS-Cart Web Push Notification Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM