Magento Advance Quote System : Magento Advance Quote System helps to enable the customer quotation request in Magento. The admin can allow the customers to quote his products. Also, the buyers can add the product’s quote into the Qcart(Quote cart) and then can download the quote receipt for future reference.
Magento Advance Quote System Features -
- Customers can add Different products in the cart.
- Customers can send Quotation to admin.
- Enable/Disable Price in Quotation Area and Quote cart for Front-end.
- Admin can enable the Advance Quote for their products.
- The customer can enter custom prices, Quantity for products.
- The customer can add image/file along with the description for products.
- Customers can order products in bulk with the custom price.
- Buyer can view the bulk orders, price and status of a particular product.
- Can communicate with the admin via conversation system (inbuilt).
- Works with every type of custom option including file type.
- Admin can approve or decline customer quote.
- Convert retail Magento store into a Wholesale store.
- Admin can enable or disable Advance Quote.
- Buyer can view the bulk orders and price and much more.
- Admin can also change the status of customer quote.
- Admin can also add the quote system on their products.
- Works with multi-store and multi-website of Magento.
- Multi-Lingual Support.
- Supports latest modern Magento RWD layout.
Magento Advance Quote System Configuration
The admin will have to configure the module for use. To configure the module the admin will have to enter-
- His email address(responsible for all notifications), name(Name of the store owner), Minimum Quote Quantity(Minimum quote quantity that needs to be purchased), Allowed File Types(File types that can be uploaded).
- Details that will be visible on the quotation receipts. Here the admin will enter the Heading titles for the three headers available and the title for the footer, select the icon for quotation or delete any previously added icon.
- The State, City, and Zip code and the contact number. After making all the configuration settings tap the save button at the top right-hand side to save all the settings.
- The option to disable the price of the quote products at the front-end.
Managing Customer Quote
The admin will find all the bulk quotes that have been submitted by various customers under - "Manage Advanced Quotes".
- Delete or Change the status of the quotes.
- See the quotation receipts submitted by clicking on the respective “Quotation Id".
- View the quoted product by clicking on the “Product Id“ of the product.
- View the complete details of the quote by clicking on the “View Quotes“ option.
- See the Custom Option price of a product under quote details.
- Update the Quoted price under quote details.
- Admin can message to the customer regarding the quote product.
On the front-end the user can see the “Add to Quotecart” option if the admin has set the configuration setting "Disable Price in Front-end" to "No" for the product on which admin has enabled the quote. Users will have to first login into the eCommerce website to provide the quotation for that particular product. After the login, the customer will have to enter the quantity for the quoted product, price per item, description if any, and with an image if any. Customer can view their quotations under the tab “Advance Quotations”. Here customer can view their quotes product list, status of the quotation.
- Customer can provide quotations to the “Quote” enabled products.
- Customer can edit or delete the quotes from “my quote” list.
- In the edit option, customer can edit the quoted price or quantity and can send a message.
If the admin has set the configuration setting "Disable Price in Front-end" to - "Yes ", then he price of the quote products will be hidden and the customers will see "Ask For Price" option at the front-end. Now the customer can enter the quantity, description if any, upload any image(as per the extensions allowed by the admin), and click the - "Add To Qcart" button. Now the customers can easily keep the quote records by clicking the "Generate Quotes" button to download the quotation request in a PDF file format from the "qcart" area.
Magento Advance Quote System Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM