Blog Manager For Magento :Blog Manager For Magento module enables the Customers to add their post in the blog. The Customer can also edit and delete the post. Admin can approve or disapprove any customer to write blogs. Admin can fully manage blogs i.e admin can approve/ disapprove or delete any blog. This module will enhance the feature of adding blogs to your store. It will help to create a strong relation between store and customers.
Blog Manager For Magento Features -
- Admin can give permission or restrict the customer to write the blog.
- Admin can configure the limit of words to be displayed for a particular blog on List view page of blogs.
- Permitted customer can add blog.
- Permitted customer can edit or delete their own blog.
Admin can manage this module very easily. Admin can permit the customer to write blog on their store. Admin can delete, approve or unapprove the blogs written by their customer. Admin can also set the word limit of the blog which will be displayed on the front-end of their store.
- Admin can permit the customer to write blog on their store.
- Admin can delete, approve or unapprove the blogs.
- Admin can set the word limit of the blog.
Registered and permitted ( by admin) customers can see Blog section in their account. They can post a new blog by selecting category, title, description, content & tag. They can also add a new category, if their required category is not present in the list. Customer can view their own blog under “View Blog” and manage their blog easily.
- Customer can add new blog.
- Customer can also add a new category, if their required category is not present .
- Customer can view their own blog under “View Blog”.
Normal customer ( not registered) customer can view all the blogs written by various customers. They can see list of blogs and can view the content of any blog by clicking on the title. Customer can also leave their comment, name and website for the feedback or for any query.
- Customer can see list of blogs.
- Customer can view the content of any blog by clicking on the title.
- Customer can also leave their comment as well.
Blog Manager For Magento Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM