Magento Category Page Imange Transition - Magento Category Page Image Transition module allows admin to display their product images in the category page with transition effect. With the help of this module, customer can view all the images for any particular product without going to the product page.
Magento Category Page Image Transition Features -
- Add any number of image for preview screen .
- Working on hover of the product image .
- Admin can manage product from the module admin.
After the installation of this module, admin can easily configure it. Admin will need to go the “catalog” and from there admin can edit and of the existing product. Under the “General”, admin will enable the last option (Custom Showing Images Status ) and then admin will upload various images for that particular product with sort order, label under “Custom Images” option.
Admin can also delete any images for any product. In the System Configuration, admin will enable quick view and select product images or external image under “Product Image Flip”.
- Admin will enable “Custom Showing Images Status” option under edit product.
- Admin will upload images under custom images tab.
- Admin will enable quick view.
- Admin can select transition for product images or external images.
Transition effect on category page
After doing Category Page Image Transition setting from the back-end, customer can see its effect on the category page. Customer can see “Quick View” on top of the product image. On clicking, they will see various images which has been assigned by the admin for that particular product. Customer can use arrows for changing the images.
- Customer can see “Quick View” on top of the product image.
- Customer can use arrows for changing the images.
Magento Category Page Image Transition Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM