Hotel Booking System: Hotel Booking System for magento is a module which helps in developing your Magento Website into a Hotel booking website. This module helps in managing the rooms of a hotel or other lodging facilities and you can display a number of available rooms with facilities and their per day rates online to your customers. With the help of this module, you can add multiple hotels with various kinds of rooms, provide various services or amenities to your customers. This hotel booking module also enables the customers to pre-book the rooms and search rooms by various parameters like price & amenities. You can create multiple Groups and Room types which you can use as a template while adding any new room.
Note: To use this module ( Hotel Booking System for Magento) you have to install a fresh Magento on your server of version 1.9.x.x
Hotel Booking System for Magento Features -
- Admin can create multiple Room Types and Groups.
- Admin can create multiple Hotels and Rooms.
- Customer or buyers can do pre-bookings for the Hotel rooms.
- Admin can set the percent for the pre-booking.
- Admin can enable or disable the pre-booking feature.
- The customer can search or filter the rooms by price range and amenities.
- The customer can see room images, per day charge, room availability and amenities provided by the Hotels.
- Availability Calender is present which display number of rooms available on particular date.
- On the checkout page, the customer can see Room details, Hotel name, cost per day, the number of requested rooms, Booking duration, the number of days and sub-total.
- Admin can do the normal booking from the back-end as well.
After the module installation, admin will create Hotel. For adding a new Hotel admin will enter the following detail:
- Admin will enter Hotel name.
- Admin will enter Hotel Address.
- Admin will enter the Hotel policies.
- Admin will enter check-in and check-out time.
- Admin will upload Hotel image and enter contact number.
While adding anew room, admin will select Group and Room Type. Group is like a template where admin sets number of room, amenities, etc. In the Room type, admin selects various room types and then enabled it. Then admin set the price per day for the room. In the Room Information, admin selects the Hotel and enter room details like room number.
Customer can filter their search by using layered navigation. While booking any room, then can see all the amenities provided in the room, price per day. Customer will select check-in day, requested number of days and number of rooms required. They can also view the availability calendar. There is an option for pre-booking as well.
- Customer can filter their search by using layered navigation.
- Customer will select check-in day, requested number of days and number of rooms required.
- Customer can opt for pre-booking or normal booking.
Booking from the admin-panel
Admin can also book rooms from the back-end. Under the “Book Hotel Room” admin can select the Hotel, enter check-in date, number of days and select room types. Based on the input, rooms will be displayed with amenities and room number. Admin will select the room number and then proceed to “Book Now”. Now admin can select from the existing customers and can create a new customer and then finally book the room.
- Admin can select the Hotel, enter check-in date, number of days and select room types.
- Admin can select from the existing customers and can create a new customer and then finally book the room.
Completion of Pre-Booking
When any customer makes pre-booking then admin can complete that booking from the back-end. Admin can see pre-booking details like Room details, Booking type, duration, total amount, paid amount and remaining amount. Admin can click on “Complete Pre Booking” once receiving the remaining amount from the customer.
- Admin can see pre-booking details like Room details, Booking type, duration, total amount, paid amount and remaining amount.
- Admin can complete the pre-booking, once the remaining amount is paid by the customer.
Hotel Booking System for Magento Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM