Magento Marketplace Free Shipping - Magento Marketplace Free Shipping module provides free shipping to the customer. Using this module seller can provide the free shipping facility to their products. With the help of this module, sellers can ship their products without any shipping cost.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Free Shipping Features -
- Seller can provide the free shipping method for their products.
- Seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- Compatible with Multistore.
Admin can enable or disable this add-on from the back-end. Admin can set the “name”, “title” of this shipping method from the back-end. After the payment, the admin can see all the orders for any particular seller by going to “manage seller” tab. Admin can approve the order by going to “manage order” tab and after approving the order, status of the order changes from “Pending” to “Processing”.
- Allow admin to enable/disable the shipping method.
- Allow admin to approve any order.
- Admin can enter Name and Title of the shipping module.
Magento Marketplace Free Shipping module provides free shipping to the customer. Using this module, seller can provide the free shipping facility to their products. With the help of this module, sellers can ship their products without any shipping cost.
After the order is placed, seller can go to “my product list” and view the “quantity sold” for that particular order. On clicking on the “quantity sold” number, seller can see the product with “invoice” option.
Buyer's End Benefit
Free shipping is provided by online seller/vendor to increase the sales and traffic of their store. It is one of the best way to attract the customer. So for Webkul marketplace, we have provided an add-on called Magento Marketplace Free Shipping.
When this shipping method is enabled from the back-end, buyer can opt for Webkul marketplace free shipping in the check out page.
Generating Invoices and Tracking No.
Using Magento Marketplace Free Shipping module, seller can generate tracking no. After the approval of the order seller can generate the invoice. After generating invoice, seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “complete”. Seller can even cancel the order.
- Allow seller to download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- Seller can set the tracking id and shipping detail.
- Seller can cancel the order.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Free Shipping Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM