Magento Marketplace Custom Option - After building the Best Magento Multi Vendor Marketplace module in the magento community we have added one extra addon in our marketplace module . By using this module seller can add custom options as well in their marketplace magento products .
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Custom Option Features -
- Fully dynamic custom option creation.
- Working with all magento versions.
- Fully open source and easy to use. .
- Support all input type e.g drop-down, multiselect, text etc.
- Seller can manage his custom product options by own.
Multiple Custom Options
Using Magento Marketplace Custom Option, seller can add multiple no. of custom options. The seller can add new product from “Add product” tab. After filling all the required field, at the bottom there comes an option for “custom option”. Now the seller can select the “title”, “input type” which can be drop-down, radio buttons, etc. After setting the custom option, it appears with the product.
- Seller can add an additional option for their products.
- For the custom option, there are the title, short order and input type.
Custom Option At Product Page
Using Magento Marketplace Custom Option, seller can add multiple custom options. This add-on support price dependent custom option also support price independent i.e seller can put options which are dependent on price also support all the native custom options feature which magento support.
The buyer will have to select the custom option along with the product and then the custom option will be added to that product.
When custom option are applied on the product, then the buyer can view the product as well as the custom options in the product page. Buyer can proceed to checkout only after selecting any of the custom options. After selecting any of the options from the “custom option”, buyer can proceed to the checkout page. The total price offered to the buyer will include "product price and price applied for the selected custom option".
- Buyer have to select any of the options from the “custom option”.
- Admin can also create custom options for new as well as for existing products.
Magento Marketplace Custom Option Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket
Please Login to Write Your Review
- I had a bit of Review by Fabian Gligor