Magento Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping - Magento Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping module allows the admin, to provide his own custom fixed rate shipping method for shipping products. Seller can add fixed shipping price for all the product.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping Features -
- Admin can enable or disable Fixed Rate Shipping method.
- Admin can set the Marketplace Fixed Rate shipping rate that will be shown at front side.
- Seller can set his fix shipping amount that apply on seller per product from his account.
- Fully admin management
- Multi Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- Compatible with Multistore.
The admin can enable or disable this shipping method from the back-end. Admin can set the “default shipping rate” , “name”, “title”, “allowed countries” and “error message”. After order is placed, the admin can see all the orders for any particular seller by going to “manage seller” tab. Admin can approve the order by going to “manage order” tab and after approving the order, status of the order changes from “Pending” to “Processing”.
- Admin can enable or disable this add-on.
- Admin can approve any order.
- Admin can set the default shipping rate from the back-end.
Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping- Seller Management
Using Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping seller can set the fixed shipping rate from the front-end. After the order is placed, seller can go to “my product list” and view the “quantity sold” for that particular order. On clicking on the “quantity sold” number, seller can see the product with “invoice” option.
- The seller can check the quantity of the sold item.
- The seller can set the fixed shipping rate from the front-end.
Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping- Buyer's End
Buyer will have this shipping method on the check out page, if this shipping method is enabled from the back-end. Buyer will be charged a ”fixed shipping price” for the shipping method.
- Allow to use Fixed rate shipping.
- Easy to checkout with Fixed Rate Shipping.
Generating Invoice & Tracking Id
After the approval of the order (order is only approved when full payment is done by the customer), seller can generate the invoice. After generating invoice, seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “complete”.
- Admin can approve/disapprove the order.
- After admin's approval order status changes from pending to processing.
- The seller can cancel the order.
- The seller can set the tracking id and shipping detail.
Generating Invoice Slip & Shipping Slip
The seller can download the invoice slip and shipping slip for that particular order and can even print both the slips. Even the seller can download the bulk invoice and shipping slips. After going to “my product list”, seller can click on “download invoice slip” or “download shipping slip”, then enter date ( to and from) and then can download the slips.
- The seller can download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- The seller can download many shipping and invoice slips just by entering date.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping SUPPORT -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/