Magento Marketplace Membership - By using this module admin can restrict seller by two ways.
1. Admin can restrict seller to pay for becoming seller and can also restrict him to add limited number of products and can set sellers membership expire time.
2. Admin can restrict seller to pay fixed or percent fee for enabling each product that they added from their account.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Membership Features -
- Seller need to pay upfront fee to become seller or he need to pay for enabling each product of his account.
- PayPal API supported for membership and product upfront payment.
- Admin can define set amount to pay for add product for seller.
- Admin can restricted to a number of product that is set for certain amount pay.
- Admin can set number of month for expire time.
- Seller can view payment details in his account.
From the back-end, admin can do the setting for seller feepay. Admin can select the fee applied either for “vendor” or “products”. Admin will enter the payment Paypal account id, in which the fee will be received by the admin. Admin can select the “type of fee” and can set the fixed fee value from the back-end.
- Admin can set the fee applied for vendor or products.
- Admin can select the “type of fee”.
- Admin will provide the PayPal id of the admin.
When “Fee Applied for” is products
When admin selects product, then on the front-end, seller will have to pay fee for each product, they upload. After adding the product, seller can pay to the admin. For the payment, seller will be re-directed to the PayPal site, where the seller will make the payment and under the “pay seller fee”, seller can view the transaction. The product will be approved once the payment is done by the seller .
If the seller exceeds the product adding limit, then seller will have to pay the fee again and then seller can add more products.
- For uploading the product, seller will have to pay fee to the admin.
- For the payment, seller will be re-directed to PayPal.
- Transaction details appears on the “Pay Seller Fee” tab.
When “Fee Applied for” is Vendors
When admin selects “vendor” from the back-end then admin will also select “number of products” allowed, duration, “fee type- fixed or percent” and can set “check value” on time as well as on products.
On the front-end, seller can view the number of allowed products, duration under the tab “pay seller fee”. After the seller do the payment, then the seller will be allowed to add that”specified number of products only.
- Admin can set the fee, allowed products and duration.
- Seller will do the payment and then can upload the products.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Membership SUPPORT -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket
Please Login to Write Your Review
- love, love, love!!!
QualityI love this module... super easy to use and configure. Developer was very receptive to my questions and implemented a feature suggestion literally within hours. 5 stars!!! (Posted on September 22nd 2014)