Magento Marketplace PreOrder : Magento Marketplace PreOrder module will allow to create orders for products that are “Out Of Stock” or have not yet been released. Using this module will allow buyers to purchase out of stock products
Note: For using Bundle and Grouped products for the Marketplace preorder you need to purchase & install Magento Marketplace Bundled https://store.webkul.com/Magento-Marketplace-Bundle-Product.html and Grouped https://store.webkul.com/Magento-Marketplace-Grouped-Product.html Product modules separately.
This module is an add-on of Magento Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Magento Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace PreOrder Features -
- Registered users can order Out of Stock products.
- Works with all types of products.
- Admin & Sellers can set custom message to display on PreOrder product.
- Admin & Sellers Can set custom percentage of amount to be paid for PreOrder product.
- Admin & Sellers Can set complete amount also to be paid for PreOrder product.
- Admin & Sellers can set PreOrder status and availability date.
- Admin & Sellers can enable the PreOrder for- Per Product, All Products, Few products and All Products except few.
- Using this module registered customer can pay full or partial payment that has been set by the admin or seller from their panel for their PreOrder products.
- Admin & Sellers can set mode of notification when the preOrder product is available to Automatic or Manual.
- Multi Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- The code is fully open & you can customize it according to your need.
- Compatible with Multi store.
- Admin can setup cron to display products on Preorder Availability Date.
Magento Marketplace PreOrder Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/