Magento Marketplace RMA System - Magento Return merchandise authorisation is a brilliant module and super useful for product return and order return between buyer and seller.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module .To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace RMA System Features -
- Return merchandise authorization for Magento Marketplace
- Buyer, Seller and Admin communication for requested RMA.
- RMA history for seller and buyer with pagination
- Return Policy setting from admin panel.
- Dynamic selection of items for an order for making RMA request.
Requesting For RMA
The buyer can request for RMA, if the product does not meet their (buyer) expectation. The buyer will have to “agree” to the terms for the RMA and then the buyer can proceed with the RMA. The Buyer will have option for selecting the order for which they need RMA. Buyer will select the reason behind the RMA, upload images of the damaged product, select the “delivery status” and can write a message to the seller as well.
The buyer can view their RMA list under the tab “RMA”. When the buyer will be satisfied with the seller's action (refund or exchange), then the buyer can close that particular RMA. This particular RMA will have the status “solved”.
- Buyer can request for new RMA.
- Buyer can send message to the seller.
- Buyer can close the RMA, if satisfied.
- Buyer can upload multiple images for the received product.
RMA Management (Seller & Admin)
The seller can view all the RMA under the tab “RMA system”. Under this tab, seller can edit any RMA. Seller can change the “RMA seller status” as well. Seller can send message to the buyer.
Admin from the back-end can “add reason” for RMA, can provide the “Agree terms”, which will be displayed on the front-end. Admin can also message to the buyer and can change the status for the RMA. In the back-end, under “manage marketplace”, there is “ RMA system” tab, from here admin manages the RMA, view all RMA.
- Seller can edit the RMA and change the status of RMA.
- Admin can add “RMA reason”.
- Admin can provide the “RMA policy”.
- Admin can also message to buyer.
Various RMA Status
There are currently four status which seller can set from the front-end for the “Seller RMA Status”.
- Not Receive package yet: When this status is enabled by the seller,then it indicates that package is not received by the seller and the status will be “pending”.
- Received Package : This status is set when the damaged package is received by the seller and the status on the RMA list will be “processing”.
- Dispatched Package : When the status is dispatched package, it means the products has been exchanged by the admin or seller and that exchanged product is been dispatched from the store.
- Declined/Returned : When the status is declined or returned then the product payable amount has been refunded to the buyer from the seller or from the admin.
Magento Marketplace RMA System Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket
Please Login to Write Your Review
- Excellect Product and Service
QualitySupport conversation via email for customer and admin.Overall the features that are provided with the extension is worth it. Installation is rather straight forward without any error.
Support is very good and they reply promptly when you encounter difficulties. In fact they help with some minor image url that point to non https via ftp. (Posted on November 12th 2014)