Magento Marketplace Request for Leads Quote : Marketplace Request for Leads Quote allows customer to request for quote for the bulk order of product that may exist or not in the website. This quote will be sent to all sellers and then customer and seller can communicate with each other regarding requested quote and as per customer need customer can approve the sent quote of seller.
Note: This module is an add-on of Magento Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Magento Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Request for Leads Quote Features -
- Allow customer to request for quote for any product whether it exists or not.
- Send requested quoted mail to all seller.
- Allow customer and seller to communicate about requested quote from their dashboard.
- Allow customer and seller to attach sample images with their response if necessary.
- Display requested quotes by status like pending, open, resolved, closed.
Marketplace Request for Leads Quote Configuration -
Setting up Request for Leads Quote module is pretty simple. The admin needs to navigate to System->Configuration, here it can manage the following settings for the quote approval and transactional emails.
- The admin can decide whether it wants to send the request for quote directly to the sellers or not.
- Minimum quantity for the request for quote can be set by the admin.
- Various transactional email templates can be selected for quote mail to the seller, seller reply, and customer reply.
Admin Management -
If the admin has configured the request for quote approval required option as yes, then the admin can moderate quote request from the backend. The admin can view all the customer requests by navigating to Marketplace Management > Manage Requested Quotes. Here's how the admin can manage all the request for quotes:
- The admin can view all the request for quote sent by the customers.
- It can view the product name and quote status - pending, sent to sellers & completed.
- Filter option can be used to search any specific request for quote.
- The admin can send any pending customer request for quote to the sellers.
- Multi-checkbox option can be used for selecting multiple requested quotes.
Seller Management -
When a customer creates a request for quote for any product, that request is sent to every seller of the marketplace. The sellers can check all the requested quotes from their My Account section. All the customers' requests are categorized according to different statuses.
- The sellers can search for any particular request for quote by entering subject name and dates.
- All the customers' requests are categorized automatically into open, pending, answered, closed and, resolved.
- The sellers can view the product name, customer name, request date created and count of requests.
- The sellers can view the customer message, requested quantity, product information, and sample images.
- The sellers can enter the Bulk Quoted Quantity and Quoted Price for the customers.
- Any sample images or a message can be sent to the customers.
Customer Management -
The customer can easily create a request for quote directly from the product page. It just needs to click the Request for Quote button on the product page. Then the customer can write any message for the sellers, enter the bulk quantity or add any sample images. In My Account section, the customer can view all sent requests by clicking the My Requested Quotes option.
- The customer can even send a request for quote for products which are not available in the marketplace.
- All the request for quote are automatically categorized under various tabs as - open, pending, answered, closed and, resolved.
- Any particular request(s) can be searched by entering the subject, selecting dates, and status.
- The customer can view the product name, bulk requested quantity, request status and, created date.
- It can also view the number of sellers to whom the request for quote has been sent.
- If the customer accepts and approves the quote given by the seller, then the customer can purchase the product from the marketplace.
Magento Marketplace Request for Leads Quote Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM