Magento Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication - Magento Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication module is very useful module for Magento Marketplace Multi Vendor, by which buyer can communicate with seller regarding their query about particular product and seller can respond for the same. The 'Ask Question' link on Product page or on Seller's Profile ('Mail Us' link), enables visitors/ buyers to ask questions related to the product.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication Extension Features
- Working with all Magento version.
- Fully open source and easy to use.
- All Asked Query list showing in seller’s account.
- Enable/disable reply mail notification to admin by admin panel.
- Admin can delete asked query/Conversation history between seller and buyer.
- Seller can send reply message regarding query to buyer and vice versa.
- The seller can search the conversation by Buyer’s email id.
- Seller and buyer get mail for each reply message.
- Buyer can also ask the question to the seller using seller profile page.
- Buyer can search the conversation by Product name.
The buyer can contact the seller for any queries through 'Ask Question' link on the product page or through 'Mail Us' link on Seller's Profile page, or while viewing the conversation history in 'My Account' section. Similarly the admin will get notifications (if enabled) for the queries posted and can manage and reply to them from back end.
- "Ask Question" link on the product page.
- 'Mail Us' link on Seller's Profile page.
- Viewing the conversation history in 'My Account' section.
For viewing the communication history, the seller can view the queries that are asked by the customers regarding their products, under 'My Communication History' section, whereas the buyer can his queries posted under My Account > 'Buyer Seller Communication'.
- Seller can view under 'My Communication History'.
- Buyer can view under 'Buyer Seller Communication'.
Store owner can enable/disable message notification to admin. Admin can find a query grid under Marketplace Management > Seller Buyer Communication > View All. Here admin can view/ delete the buyer’s query.
- Allow admin to view/delete buyer's query.
- Admin can see all conversation for particular query grid.
Magento Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket
Please Login to Write Your Review
- Brilliant Module
QualityGreat module and brilliant support. Awesome. I would not hesitate to use their other modules in the future.
I had a problem and they logged in and sorted it for me. (Posted on September 19th 2014)