Magento Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication - Magento Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication module is very useful module for Magento Marketplace Multi Vendor, by which buyer can communicate with seller regarding their query about particular product and seller can respond for the same. The 'Ask Question' link on Product page or on Seller's Profile ('Mail Us' link), enables visitors/ buyers to ask questions related to the product.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication Extension Features
- The sellers can manage all the queries from the front-end.
- Enable/disable reply mail notifications to the admin.
- The admin can view, update or delete the messages.
- Enable or disable to send messages directly to the sellers.
- The seller can search the conversation by buyer’s email id.
- Seller and buyer get email notification for each new message.
- Option to upload an image, document or any other file in the message.
- Add any web page URL link in the message.
- Select communication type as Pre-Sale, Support and Technical for the query.
- Contact seller either from seller profile page or product page.
- View average response time & response rate of the sellers.
- Set and change query status as opened, resolved, closed.
- Buyer can search the conversation by product name.
The buyer can contact the seller for any queries through 'Ask Question' link on the product page or through 'Mail Us' link on Seller's Profile page, or while viewing the conversation history in 'My Account' section. Similarly the admin will get notifications (if enabled) for the queries posted and can manage and reply to them from back end.
- "Ask Question" link on the product page.
- 'Mail Us' link on Seller's Profile page.
- Viewing the conversation history in 'My Account' section.
- View seller response rate and response time.
- Select query type as - pre-sale, support, technical.
For viewing the communication history, the seller can view the queries that are asked by the customers regarding their products, under 'My Communication History' section, whereas the buyer can his queries posted under My Account > 'Buyer Seller Communication'.
- Seller can view under 'My Communication History'.
- Buyer can view under 'Buyer Seller Communication'.
- Buyer can find any specific query using the product name.
- Seller can find any specific query using e-mail address.
Store owner can enable/disable message notification to admin. Admin can find a query grid under Marketplace Management > Seller Buyer Communication > View All. Here admin can view/ delete the buyer’s query.
- Allow admin to view/delete buyer's query.
- Admin can see all conversation for particular query grid.
- The admin can edit or update the buyer query.
- Change query status as - open, resolved, closed.
- Option to send the messages directly to the sellers.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM