Magento Marketplace Single Seller Checkout - This addon will allow to checkout from single seller only this module is super useful when admin want to create order from a single seller not from multiple seller .
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Single Seller Checkout Features -
- Allow admin enable/disable single seller checkout option.
- Allow to add only single seller’s product in cart.
- Easy to manage from admin.
- During checkout rest seller product will be removed from cart and only single seller checkout will be validated.
- Working fine with other marketplace addons http://marketplace.webkul.com/add-ons/magento/.
Admin Setting from the Admin-Panel
After the installation of this module, admin will do the setting for enabling this module. Admin will set “YES” under the “Configuration” tab and then the result will be reflected on the front-end.
- Admin will set the option to “YES” for enabling the module.
- After enabling the module, this module will work for all the seller's product.
Working on the Front-end
When any customer will add products from multiple seller and if this add-on is enabled from the back-end then at the shopping cart page, customer will get an alert message at the top that customer can add any single seller's product at a time.
In the cart, particular seller's product will be added and checkout will be done for those products only. If previously in the shopping cart, some other products are added from different seller, then also single seller's product will be accepted and validated.
- Checkout will be done for single seller only at a time.
- Customer gets an alert message when customer add products from various sellers.
Magento Marketplace Single Seller Checkout Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket