Magento Pre Order : Extension allows user / customer to purchase 'out of stock' product as well as the items which haven’t been arrived in the store . Module is very flexible in many ways as Buyer can backorder the items with multiple stock units to split payment / partial payment to custom message / note for preorder items.
- Buyer can order out of stock products.
- Works with Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Configurable type products only.
- Admin can set custom message to display on preorder product.
- Admin can set preorder status and availability date.
- Admin Can set custom percentage of amount to be paid for preorder product.
- Using this module customer can pay full or partial payment.
- Customer can receive notification mail.
- Admin can set mode of notification like Automatic or Manual.
- Compatible with Multi store.
- Multi Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- The code is fully open & you can customize it according to your need.
Magento Pre Order Admin Management
Magento Pre order Module is supported by all product type provided by magento so admin can set pre order in simple , downloadbale , configurable , virtual
Admin or store owner can set the pre order status on any of the product by visiting catalog > manage product . back order status can be enabled or disabled by a blink of an eye its that simple , also using interactive calendar store owner can set the date for Product Availability , pre order is an essential tool for all the stores and almost all the ecommerce stores are using the pre order management from flipkart to ebay and amazon to alibaba everyone uses that
Pre Booking partial Payment option
Magento Pre Booking extension is one and only extension which offers partial payment options for buyer that means customer can pay only booking amount he / she don't need to pay complete amount at once. This feature will surely boost the customer trust to pre booking . Example - admin can set how much amount he / she want to set for pre booking and buyer only need to do pay that amount only to backorder
Magento Pre Order Front-End Management
Magento Pre Order Front-End Management is very standard and we built this module by using our extensive e-commerce experience so customer will see almost all the standard features of pre order extension
- Availability display of pre order module
- Pre order button in place of add to cart
- Back orders in magento account section
Admin very easy can identify the mode of the order either its normal or preorder order status can be find at order - > manage order , and many more front end back order features , module is inheriting base class of the templates so it will not affect your template in any way also works on responsive web designs or magento 1.9 version RWD template
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Please Login to Write Your Review
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM