Magento Reward Points - Magento Reward point is a brilliant module by which admin can create reward points on product purchase , newsletter , product review and registration .
Magento Reward Points Features -
- Reward point for new user registration , newsletter and product review
- Fully dynamic admin and buyer can manage the points
- Buyer can view the reward points and can manage .
- Interactive design and better UX .
- Sales booster for magento store.
Reward Points per product back-end Configuration
Admin plays a vital role as the admin manages this module from the back-end. Admin can edit existing product and then can do the reward setting for that particular product. Admin can choose either “apply rewards on” on “total sales” or “quantity sold”. If “quantity sold” is selected then admin can set “quantity” and “reward points”.
- Admin can apply reward point on the basis of total sales or quantity sold.
- For the quantity sold, admin can select “quantity” and “reward points”.
Managing Reward System Globally
In the back-end, there is a separate tab called “reward system”. Here admin can do the configuration for the reward system. Here the admin can set the “minimum quantity” in the cart so that reward points can be applied. Admin can also set the following :
- Admin can set reward points, reward redeem points.
- Allow to set maximum reward point to be used at a time.
- Admin can set reward point for subscribing newsletter.
- Set reward point for user registration.
- Set reward point for making review/feedback.
- Allow to set Multiple Reward condition apply or not.
Buyer's Benefit from Reward Point System
On the front-end, buyer can see the notification for the reward points on the product page, for which reward points are applied. User can login to make use of the reward point. After adding that particular product into the cart, user can proceed with the checkout. At the “order review” page, user can view the validity of the reward points, value of one reward point, discount amount option and a box where user can enter the quantity of reward points to redeem it.
On side of the box there are arrows to increase or decrease reward points. When the user exceeds the limit of reward points, an alert message will appear displaying the exceeding of reward points. When reward points are entered, calculation are done and discount is available to the user and then final payment is done.
- There will be notification about the reward point on the product page.
- Login is necessary for redeeming the reward points.
- At the order review page, user can enter the reward point quantity.
Magento Reward Points Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM