Marketplace Hyperlocal System For Magento : : Magento Marketplace Hyperlocal System connects the customers with local stores and also transforming the shopping experience of the customers. This module is very beneficial for both sellers and buyers. The Seller can easily add the location where they can ship their products. Customers can enter their location and check the available products and sellers in that location. This module allows delivering seamless services on time. Sellers and admin can add their location according to which their products are displayed to the customer. The seller and admin can also add shipping rate according to the location range.
This module is an add-on of Magento Marketplace Multi Vendor Modulee. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento Marketplace Multi Vendor Module first.
Marketplace Hyperlocal System For Magento Features -
- The customer can enter their location and buy products from nearest seller’s store.
- The customer can also change their location.
- The customer can check seller’s availability in their location.
- The customer can check product’s availability in their location.
- The seller can add multiple locations.
- The seller can add Hyperlocal table rate shipping.
- The seller can add shipping price using CSV file.
- Admin can also add multiple locations.
- Admin can add shipping on behalf of sellers using a CSV file.
- Admin can add radius unit and range which will be used to search the seller from customer’s location.
- If the customer does not select his location then his location will be the location that is set by the admin.
Marketplace Hyperlocal System For Magento Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM