Odoo Neo4j Connector - Neo4j is a graph database management system developed by Neo Technology, Inc. Described by its developers as an ACID-compliant transactional database with native graph storage and processing, Neo4j is the most popular graph database according to db-engines.com.
Neo4j is implemented in Java and accessible from software written in other languages using the Cypher Query Language through a transactional HTTP endpoint.
We have introduced a new connector Odoo Neo4j Connector. Using this module we have to post data on Neo4j Graph Database. Neo4j is very easy to represent connected data. Neo4j CQL query language commands are in human readable format and very easy to learn.
Odoo Neo4j Connector Features -
- This application helps to create a Graph on Neo4j.
- This application depends on “Automated Action Rules”.
- Neo4j uses patterns to describe graph data.
- To use this application you must have credentials of the Neo4j Graph Database.
- Use Cypher Query Language to post data on Neo4j.
Odoo Neo4j Connector Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM