Odoo Website Auction - Odoo auction module allow admin to add auction on any product. Buyer can bid the product and winner can have purchase the product on the bid amount. On website user can view auction detail prior the auction start, they can also see the time after which the auction is set to active for bidding.
Note: Module is dependent on Website Extra Order Line.
Odoo Website Auction Features -
- Admin can add auction on active products.
- Admin can stop the bidding process on the product.
- Admin can enable/disable the bidder name to be shown on the front end.
- Admin can enable/disable the winner name to be shown on the front end.
- Admin can set incremental bidding rule for auction.
- Admin can set bid records limit to display on website .
- Customer can set automatic bidding for the product.
- Customer can subscribe the bids notification .
- Customer can view the bids details .
- Buyer can use buy now options if it enabled from backend.
- Admin can set the status of auction as running, completed or stopped.
- Different types of bidding supported.
- Admin can set the notification interval for get notify to extend the bids.
- Admin can customize the error message in case of any unexpexted result .
Odoo Website Auction Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM