OpenCart Marketplace Product Mass Upload - Opencart Marketplace Product Mass Upload add-on is useful for bulk upload products. Using this Marketplace add-on Seller can upload the bulk products using CSV also admin can bulk upload into Seller account using CSV.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first WebKul Opencart Marketplace Module.
OpenCart Marketplace Product Mass Upload Features -
- Seller/Admin can import bulk product.
- Seller / Admin can update bulk product.
- Fully dynamic and easy to use.
- Multiple product in single CSV file.
- Set Multi Language Attributes.
- Product can be added in multi-language.
- Seller can add images to server using zip file and create it’s own folders.
Journal Theme Compatible
Our Opencart Marketplace module is compatible with ultimate Journal opencart theme. You can boost your sell with this awesome theme and you can also provide an excellent user experience to your customers.
Webkul provides Journal theme patch (directory) in the module zip. While installing the module, click on the Journal folder and you will get "Catalog" folder. Just upload the "Catalog" folder into your Opencart Root Directory for the proper functioning of the Module with the Journal Theme.
Marketplace Mass Upload- Step 1 (Admin side)
Admin will firstly enable this module and then can upload mass products from the back-end. In the “general” tab, admin can select “upload new products or replace old one”. Then admin can upload product info, select Default category. Admin can add product manually in Select Separator for file. In the “information”, admin will view details about the module.
- Admin can select “upload new products or replace old one” as per the requirement.
- Admin can upload products via CSV file or manually.
- For additional information, admin can go to the “Information” tab.
Marketplace Mass Upload- Step 2 (Admin side)
Admin can match the indexes which have to be matched in the CSV file. Admin can view those indexes and then admin can match them manually. After matching all the indexes, admin can proceed with the mass upload.
- After entering correct index, admin will get step-2 for mapping index menu.
- Admin can view those indexes and then admin can match them manually.
Marketplace Mass Upload- Seller Management
Even the seller can upload mass products from the front-end. Seller can use this module under Add Products and add/update their products. In the “general” tab, seller can select “upload new products or replace old one”. Then seller can upload product info, select Default category. Seller can add product manually in Select Separator for file. In the “information”, seller will view details about the module.
- Seller can select “upload new products or replace old one” as per the requirement.
- Seller can upload products via CSV file or manually.
- For additional information, seller can go to the “Information” tab.
Seller updating the existing products
Seller can also update the existing products. At first, seller will add update finder field in CSV. After updating the CSV file, update the product by upload the CSV file. While updating it is important to match the index while updating.
- Seller can update the existing product by mass upload.
- Seller will update the CSV file, then upload it and then product will be updated.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul's has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
OpenCart Marketplace Product Mass Upload SUPPORT -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM