Opencart Auction : Opencart Auction module will enable the auction feature for your shop by which admin can add auction in their product and the buyer can bid on their product. User will receive a notification mail after winning the bid with coupon code and used this discount coupon in buying the product.
Opencart 1.5.x.x supported module will work according to the user guide provided at Opencart Auction V1.5.x.x Blog.
Opencart Auction is also available as Marketplace Auction
Opencart Auction Features :
- Dynamic Bid addition.
- Dynamic Timer counter.
- List of current auctions in admin panel.
- Categorized list of biding according to the products in admin panel.
- Auctions can be sort according to their category at store front.
- Date time picker for date and time selection.
- User will receive a notification mail after winning the bid with coupon code.
- Timer is available on various pages. Like category, search, special, manufacturer page.
- The customer can see the list of auction product at front end.
- Admin and customer both can see Recent winner.
Opencart Auction- Configuration
The store owner will do the configuration of this module. Admin can apply Auction feature on any particular existing product or while adding any new product. For applying this feature on the existing feature, admin will select the particular product and then edit it. Under the “Auction”, tab admin can do the setting for applying auction.
- Admin can add auction for that particular product by selecting Yes or No.
- Admin will enter Auction product name, set minimum and maximum price for auction.
- Admin will set the time and date duration.
- Admin will set “Product Quantity Limit”.
In Opencart Auction, there will be another option called “Auction Bids”, where admin can view Current Bidding and Auction History. Admin can view Product name, “Auction start and end” date and total bids. Admin can also view the bidder details. Admin can filter the bid by product name, date. In the Auction History, admin can view winner of the auction and their details like winning bid amount, name and auction duration.
- Admin can view current auctions and its details.
- Admin can filter the bid by product name, date.
- Admin can view the winner of the Auction.
Auction on product page
After the configuration from the back-end, user can see the auction feature on the product on which admin has added the auction feature. There will be “Timer”, tabs for “Bid details” and “Bid List” and box for entering the bidding amount. For bidding user will do the login. In the click on “Bid details”, where they will get info like total bids, minimum/maximum amount, closing time. In the “Bid List”, bidders details will come up.
- User can view info like total bids, minimum/maximum amount, closing time under “Bid List”.
- User will see bidders details under “Bid List”.
- User will see the timer on the product page.
Opencart Auction Support :
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Please Login to Write Your Review
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM