Opencart Braintree Payment Method - This payment gateway works with checkout for payment in Opencart. It will work in Production(Live) as well as Test mode. Braintree payment gateway handles everything, including creation of user, maintaining their vaults etc.
Opencart Braintree Payment Method Features -
- Admin can set two different kind of modal by which customer can pay.
- Admin can enable and disable that customer can create vault or not.
- No data will be saved regarding payment like card number, cvv etc in admin’s database.
- Admin can set initial order status.
- Admin can select zones in which it will be applicable.
- Admin can refund payment from Opencart admin end.
- All transaction will be done in admin’s (braintree merchant) currency.Currency will be changed automatically during transaction.
Opencart Braintree Payment Method- Settings
The module can be set up by adjusting various settings like :
- Transaction Environment (Sandbox or Production Live Mode).
- Transaction modal (Drop in or Custom Modal).
- Merchant details & Public-Private Key.
- Option to enable creation of Vault.
- Selecting Geo-zones.
Braintree Transaction Environment
The Braintree Payment Gateway allows a feature to test the payment method in sandbox, i.e. In 'Test mode' which can be changed to 'Production (Live) mode' when the real/actual payments needs to be made.
- Test mode in order to test the payment method in sandbox.
- Production mode, for making real payments.
Transaction Modal Management
The module has two sets of modals to choose from for making a transaction:-
- Drop in modal- The UI includes a card entry form and a PayPal button. (provided by Braintree and will have an option to pay with PayPal).
- Custom modal to be manually created- With the custom integration, you can use your own payment form for credit card acceptance. (needs 'Client side encryption key', that is available on Braintree dashboard).
Opencart Braintree Payment Method SUPPORT -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM