Opencart Cache System - Opencart Cache System module uses phpFastcache caching system to store cache. Using this cache system you can increase the performance of your e-commerce website. This module stores the cache for different pages and layouts of the Opencart store and once the cache is saved on the system the page is opened lightning fast. Also, admin can define the time frame for each module individually after which the cache is automatically deleted from the system.
Note:Webkul is proud to announce our cloud-based helpdesk system "UVdesk". UVdesk is super handy to use with tons of features like ticket generation via email, knowledge-base, online form builder, automatic actions or workflow, reports, customizations and much more.
Opencart Cache System Features -
- Increases the performance of the store.
- Creates cache files for product page of Opencart.
- Creates cache files for category module.
- Creates cache files for Latest Product Module.
- Creates cache files for Featured Product Module.
- Creates cache files for Manufacturer List.
- Creates cache files for Category Menu List.
- Creates cache files for Banner Module (SlideShow + Banner + Carousal).
- Creates cache files for Category Filter Module.
- Creates cache files for Information Module.
- Creates cache files for Store Location Module.
- Admin can set the cache expire time for each module.
- Admin can enable or disable cache or each module separately.
- Admin can show cache panel on the website with a countdown showing when the cache will be deleted automatically.
- Admin can select the position of the cache panel.
Admin can enable/ disable the module and can set the default time zone for the module. Admin can also enable the cache panel on the front end and can configure its property. Admin can provide the option to the customers to clear the cache and can set the panel position and also can set the color of the panel and font.
- Admin can enable/ disable the module and set default time zone for the module.
- Admin can enable the cache panel on the front end and configure its property.
- Admin can provide the option to the customers to clear the cache.
- Admin can set the panel position.
- Admin can set the color of the panel and font.
The cache panel is visible to the customers on the front end. In our Live Demo home page, you can check the featured and latest product layout. The latest product layout contains 500 products and once the cache is saved the home page with more than 500 products opens lightning fast. Once the cache is saved the page loads lightning fast.
- Customer can see the Cache Panel on front-end.
- Customer can clear the cache.
- After the cache is cleared, the page loads up very fast.
Opencart Cache System Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM