Opencart FAQ : : If your customers have any queries or if they want to find solutions to frequently faced questions then they can easily do so by checking the FAQ section of your website. This gives customers a chance to figure out things by themselves. Customers can read the answers to the general question in the form of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions). The Opencart FAQ lets admin display the framed questions and answers. This module adds an easy way to use FAQ Section to your Opencart store with jQuery powered animation.
Opencart FAQ Features -
- Admin driven module.
- Admin can add Multiple FAQs.
- Admin can FAQ categories.
- Admin can set the color theme for Opencart FAQ.
- Beautifully crafted the FAQ menu to display the answers.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will be able to configure the FAQ module for use. Admin can do following settings-
- Enable/Disable the FAQ module.
- Set the Category Background Color.
- Set the Hover Color.
- Set the Question Background Color.
- Set the Question Hover Color.
- Set the Question Text Color.
- Set the Answer Background Color.
- Set the Answer Text Color.
- Set the Border color.
- Set the Category Text Color.
Adding FAQ Categories
The Opencart FAQ module allows the website owner to easily add and configure the FAQ's. Admin an easily create the FAQ categories as per his needs. From FAQ Category List, admin can create categories for the FAQ and can also delete the already existing categories(Note that deleting the existing categories will delete the questions associated with it).
- Add/Updated and Delete the Categories for the FAQ's.
- Add/Update Images of the categories created.
Adding FAQ Question List
Admin can add any number of FAQ questions to each of the categories that he created. To add the FAQ questions admin will navigate through FAQ Menu. Here the admin can add questions, their answers, enable the FAQ Question List, and select the category for the respective question and answers. Admin will be able to:
- Add/Update the questions and their answers.
- Delete the created Question and Answers.
- See a complete list of all the Question and Answers.
Front-End Buyer View
The FAQ system will be visible on the website front-end after making the layout setting for the FAQ module. The customers will be able to see a beautiful FAQ on the website and would love to quickly find out more for the FAQ's with their answers.
- Customer can easily view the FAQ on the front end.
- Customer can easily click on the questions of their interest to see the answers.
Opencart FAQ Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM