Opencart Google Plus Feeds - Take the opportunity to give your followers something exclusive. Whether it is exclusive news, content, reviews, offers or competitions, giving them something that can’t be found anywhere else will create a buzz around your Google+ page, to increase customer engagement & sales conversion. Opencart Google+ feeds automatically syncs your google+ account and will display the feeds & posts on your website.
Opencart 1.x.x.x supported module will work according to the user guide provided at Opencart Google Plus Wall Feeds V1.5.x.x Blog.
Opencart Google Plus Feeds Features -
- Compatible with all modern browsers (IE7+,FF,Chrome etc.).
- Allows the user to display their feeds or posts from their Google+ profile or page.
- Physical dimensions like height & width of the Google+ box can be adjusted from admin panel.
- Fast Loading and Sleek.
- Option to enable/ disable for showing comments.
- No. of comments to be displayed on the frontend can be adjusted.
- Options like Avatar & Media images can be enabled from backend.
- Like or Recommend button can be shown.
- Background color of the Facebook wall can be adjusted.
Opencart Google+ Feeds- Admin Management
The module provides the feature to display feeds of the posts on your Google+ Page/ Profile on your website. One just needs to enter his Google+ ID enable the module to function. It consist of various fields like:
- Enable comments & No. Of comments to be displayed.
- Showing Avatar & Media Image.
- Physical characteristics like Height, Width & Background Color.
- Font Color.
Social Media Integration Using Opencart Google+ feeds
The Opencart Google+ extension allows you to display posts from your Google+ Page/ Profile. This module provides social media integration in your e-Commerce store to increase customer engagement & sales conversion.
- Grab your Google+ posts automatically.
- Increase sales conversion.
- Socialize your Opencart store.
- Displays Media Images & Comments.
Opencart Google Plus Feeds Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM