Opencart MarketPlace Blog - Opencart MarketPlace Blog module is easy to use and fairly handy to handle all your stores posts.It enables seller to add posts or blogs about products and manage them.Admin can see all blogs , comments and can delete them.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first WebKul opencart Marketplace Module.
Opencart MarketPlace Blog Features -
- Seller can posts for their product.
- Posts management from seller dashboard.
- Fully management like edit and delete.
- Customer can view post using Tags,Category,Author and can add comments .
- A view post link on every seller products.
- Admin manage blogs too if any thing is unacceptable can delete that.
- VQMOD supported.
- Seller can use category,Tags etc.
Journal Theme Compatible
Our Opencart Marketplace module is compatible with ultimate Journal opencart theme. You can boost your sell with this awesome theme and you can also provide an excellent user experience to your customers.
Webkul provides Journal theme patch (directory) in the module zip. While installing the module, click on the Journal folder and you will get "Catalog" folder. Just upload the "Catalog" folder into your Opencart Root Directory for the proper functioning of the Module with the Journal Theme.
Blog Management from Admin End
On the back-end, admin can view all the blog post under “Blog” which is inside the “Marketplace” tab. Here admin can view blog post, category, customer's name and their comments. Admin can delete any comment also.
On clicking on the comment link, admin will be re-directed to comments. Here admin can read the full comment and can delete them also.
- Admin can view all the blogs and their comments.
- Admin can delete any comment.
- Admin can view the customer's name, meta description, blog category in the list.
Blog Management from seller end
After the installation of this module, seller can see Marketplace Blog in their account when they will log-in. Here seller add category for the post and then save it. After the blog category, seller will add post. In the post section, seller will enter category, meta description, content, add multiple tags and enable comment feature for the customers.
After adding post and category, seller van view the full blog post. Seller can view oldest and latest blogs based on the sorting option. Here seller can edit or delete any blog post also. Seller can publish or delete any comments they like for any of their blog post.
- Allow seller to add blog category.
- Allow seller to write the blog post with multiple tags.
- Allow seller to delete or publish comments for their blogs.
- Allow seller to view latest to oldest blogs depending on the sorting order.
Customer can view post using tags, category and author. User can also view the blog post with pagination. User can write comments for the blog post and when admin approves, those comments will be displayed on the front-end.
- Customer can view blog post using tags, category and author.
- Customer can write comment for any post.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul's has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Opencart MarketPlace Blog Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM