Opencart Marketplace Customer Reverse Auction : : Opencart Marketplace Customer Reverse Auction module adds a revolutionary feature in your marketplace. Now a customer can request for a product according to their requirement. Once a request is approved by admin, sellers of the marketplace can place the bid for that request to fulfill the request of the customer. Now a customer can choose lowest bid to purchase the product. He will accept the bid and purchase product from the seller on lowest price.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first WebKul Opencart Marketplace Module.
Opencart Marketplace Customer Reverse Auction Features -
- A customer can request for a product.
- Admin approves the request or applies auto-approval for requests.
- Admin can set maximum purchased quantity.
- A customer can log in through social connect like Facebook and Twitter.
- Admin can set a notification to notify the sellers about request deadline.
- A customer can choose any bid to purchase the product.
- Mails for notification as per status of the request.
- Google map for customer location.
- Customer can add an image of the product while editing a request.
- Admin can allow image extensions and size for product image.
- Admin, customer, and seller(matched) will be notified by mail when the customer adds a request.
- Admin, customer, and seller will be notified by mail when the customer edits his placed request.
- Customer will be notified by mail when the seller places a bid.
- Customer will be notified by mail when seller updates a placed bid.
- Seller will be notified by mail when customer updates the status of the request.
- Mail notification if there is any conversation between seller and customer.
Admin can enable or disable the module. Admin can then configure the module by setting the General tab, Request Settings Tab, Customer Bid Status, Social Connect and Notification Settings. Under General tab, admin can set all these various options such as default Timezone, default request image, requester image extension, requester image size, Request approval by admin, Seller can update bid details and New Request Mail To Admin. Under Request Settings tab admin can set the Request Banner Image, Request Heading Title, Request block Description and Product maximum quantity for request. Under Customer Bid Status tab, admin can allow bid status and Bid status sequence for customers. Under Social Connect tab, admin can connect Facebook and Twitter.Under Notification Settings tab admin can Request match condition for seller notification, Deadline notification cron status, Number of days and Deadline notification message.
- Admin can enable or disable the module.
- Admin can configure the module for various settings.
Admin can manage this module through admin panel under “Customer Reverse Auction”. Admin can see all the requests which are added by the customers in “Customer’s Request List”. From here admin can approve customer’s request. If “Request approval by admin” is disabled from back-end then all the requests are auto-approved.
- Admin can see all customer requests.
- Admin can approve customer requests.
When the module is enabled, customer can add request for a product and can see approved customer’s request list. A customer can also add his own request for a product by clicking on “Add New Request”. After placing a request, the customer can see his placed requests in “Request List” after login. The customer will be able to see his request after admin's approval. After placing a request, a customer can edit his placed request. A customer can see placed bids by sellers in “Bid List”. A customer now views a bid and change the status of request accordingly. A customer can change the status of the request as per the sequence provided by the admin. Now customer can add the product in his cart. Only approved quantity. will be added in cart of the customer. The customer can edit the quantity. of the product but he can purchase a product on bid price for approved quantity. only.
- Customer can add new request.
- Customer can also edit his placed request.
- Customer can see the bid placed by seller.
- Customer can change the request status.
- Customer can add the approved quantity products to their cart.
- Customer will purchase the approved quantity on the bid price only.
After approval of the request, a seller can see approved requests in “Customer’s Requests”. Now seller can place his bid for that request. A seller can place multiple bids for a request if approved by admin. If bid approved by the customer then the seller can not update his bid amount.
- Seller can place bid on customer requests.
- Seller can place multiple bids if approved by admin.
Opencart Marketplace Customer Reverse Auction Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM