Opencart Marketplace MSG91 SMS Notification : Opencart MSG91 SMS Notification is a Marketplace add-on which allows you to receive text messages on your phone for various notifications of the store. These SMS notifications are sent using MSG91 API. Different kinds of notifications related to seller approval, product approval, orders, transactions, contact to admin or seller can be configured. The admin, sellers and the customers will be receiving these text messages on their phones. The admin can use various keywords for the SMS notifications.
Opencart Marketplace MSG91 SMS Notification is an add-on of Opencart Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have installed Opencart Marketplace Module
Opencart Marketplace MSG91 SMS Notification Features -
- The admin can add, edit or delete templates for various SMS notifications.
- Insert various keywords variables in the message templates.
- SMS notifications for seller request and seller approval.
- Customer receives order status change notifications.
- When a seller adds a new product or edits an existing product, the admin and the seller receive SMS.
- SMS notification related to sellers for new orders and transactions.
- When a customer contacts a seller, the admin and the seller receive SMS notifications.
- When a seller contacts the admin, the admin receives an SMS notification.
- The admin can send a custom SMS to all the sellers and the customers from the backend.
- Custom SMS to other mobile numbers can also be sent by the admin.
- The admin can view message history and can even resend the same SMS again.
- The module supports multiple languages translation.
In order to make this module work the admin first needs to get Auth Token from MSG91. After getting the API key, enter it in the module configuration. Navigate through Extension->Module->Module List->Marketplace MSG91 Notification and do the following configuration:
- The admin can enable or disable the module status.
- A customized Sender ID name for the SMS can be set.
- Select the country to send the SMS.
The admin can create various message templates for different kinds of marketplace circumstances. Pre-defined keywords can be inserted in a template for retrieving details about order, commission, transaction, message, customer name, seller name, store name, product name, store owner, store address, store email, store geocode etc.
- The admin can add, edit, delete any number of message templates.
- SMS sent history can be viewed by the admin from the backend.
- The admin can also resend the message to the same recipients.
- A custom SMS can be sent to all the customer, sellers or any other mobile numbers.
- Filter option can be used to search any specific template or message from the list.
The admin can select which message template should be used for what marketplace incidents. These SMS notifications are sent to the registered mobile numbers of the admin, customers, and sellers. The messages are delivered immediately without any delay. Following are the SMS notifications which can be configured:
- When a customer requests for becoming a marketplace seller.
- When a seller request has been approved (manually).
- When a seller adds a new product to the store.
- When a seller product has been approved (manually).
- When a seller edits a product.
- When a customer contacts any seller.
- When a customer places a new order.
- When an order status has been changed.
- When a seller contacts the admin.
- When any new transactions have been added.
Front-End SMS View
Different notification SMSs are sent to the admin, sellers, and the customers. So when a customer places an order, three different types of SMS notifications will be sent to the each participant.
- A custom Sender ID name is seen instead of a mobile number.
- Keywords variables display various details of the order, product, seller, customer etc.
- The message recipients can opt out to receive any further notifications.
Opencart Marketplace MSG91 SMS Notification Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM