Opencart Marketplace Pre-Order - Opencart Marketplace Preorder will help sellers to add Preorder for their products that have not been yet released. This will help customers to Preorder “out of stock” products. Having a Pre-Order facility for products will benefit both the customers and sellers. Sellers will be able to set the pre-order status and availability date for their preorder products with the payment mode type as full payment and percentage payment. Sellers will be able to send notification emails to buyers for their pre ordered products.
Opencart Marketplace Pre-Order is an add-on of Opencart Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have installed Opencart Marketplace Module
Opencart Marketplace Pre-Order Features -
- Buyers can order Out Of Stock products.
- Admin can set custom text to display on pre-order product.
- Admin can set preorder status and availability date.
- Admin can set Full payment or Percentage payment for the Preorder product.
- Admin can check the Preorder & Preorder inquiries in his panel.
- Admin can set Preorder button to – Redirect to Contact Page, Add to Preorder Cart & Add to Cart.
- When the Preorder date is available customers will receive the email notification.
- Sellers can add preorder for their products.
- Sellers can check Preorder & Preorder inquiries in their panel.
- Sellers can set preorder status and availability date.
- Sellers can set Full payment or Percentage payment for the Preorder product.
- Sellers can set Preorder button to – Redirect to Contact Page, Add to Preorder Cart & Add to Cart.
Admin Pre-order Configuration
Admin can enable the module and select different options for the product and buyer. Admin can set what action should be taken when add to cart button is clicked, change text of add to cart button and select how a customer should notify.
- Admin can enable disable the module for Marketplace.
- Admin can set action on add to cart button to- add to cart, add to pr-order cart or redirect to contact us page.
- Admin can change add to cart text.
- Admin can select the product status which is under preorder.
- Admin can set notification mode for customer to automatic.
- Admin can enable to send preorder email to customer as newsletter.
Admin's Pre-order Product Management
Admin can manage pre-order products, inquiries and orders. The admin has full access to all the products which are added by admin or sellers. Admin can see pre-order product list, pre- order inquiries and the pre-orders made and manage them.
- Admin can add product from his end.
- Admin can set payment mode of product as full or percentage.
- Admin can check all the pre-order products.
- Admin can check all the orders made for pre-orders made.
- Admin can check and notify to all the inquiries made.
Seller's Pre-order Product Management
Sellers can add and manage pre-order products from their end. Sellers can see their pre-order product list, pre- order inquiries, the pre-orders made and manage from their end.
- Seller can view and edit his pre-order products.
- Seller can check the pre-order and notify customers.
- Seller can check the inquiries made by customer and reply them.
- Sellers can add product from their end.
- Sellers can set payment mode of product as full or percentage.
- Sellers can notify customer if the product gets in stock so that complete payment can be made.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Opencart Marketplace Pre-Order Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM